Michael Schumacher lost and found | FerrariChat

Michael Schumacher lost and found

Discussion in 'F1' started by imperial83, Jul 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Michael Schumacher lost a treasured 'amulet' at Silverstone. ''It's important to me,'' said the German, ''because it was given [to me by wife] Corinna.''
    He promised a 'VIP' day at an F1 track for whoever finds it in good shape.

GMM / CAPSIS International

So who's got it? I can just picture 100,000 British Ferrari and Michael fans descending on Silverstone tomorrow to try and find this 'amulet'?

2. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh no! :(

That's the only good-luck symbol he's ever worn while racing. I Hope he gets it back.

Come on people, you can do a better job this time than the search for the diamond in Monaco! That was just sub-par! ;)

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Hardly a lucky charm ...

Gees, only given to him a few weeks ago ... give me a break, is there NO news out there?

It is nice that he has got it back though.

Pete

4. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, guess it's not the one I was thinking of then (which he has had since he was at Benetton I believe).

5. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Yes it is the same one!

Michael schumacher lost the necklace after he won the British GP. It was given to him by his wife Corinna a long time ago.

So all that sentence is saying is that he lost the charm given to him by his wife. He happened to lose it after he won the British GP.

PSK is a sworn enemy of Michael Schumacher and Scuderia Ferrari.

6. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh yea, you're right. PSk just misinterpreted the F1-Live article.

It says he won the GP 2 weeks ago; not that he got the necklace 2 weeks ago.

7. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Maybe F1-live got it wrong, but a lucky charm is not something that is 2 weeks old.

I'll ignore the fan comment ;)

Pete

EDIT: very badly written article. It reads that his wife gave it to him after winning the British GP ... they should have said:

Ferrari driver Schumacher lost a necklace 2 weeks ago at the British Grand Prix that had been given to him by his wife Corinna.

8. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Agreed. Poor English.

I am just happy Michael got what he lost and that he is concentrating on winning the German GP.

9. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Absolutely!

Pete