Any good PC part sites? | FerrariChat

Any good PC part sites?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Dave328, Jul 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    It's about time I got around to building my next PC. Anybody know of any good sites that sell PC parts? I'll need everything from a case/power supply on up. I'm more looking for sites you have experience with, not just a google list. There are 1000's out there and I'd prefer to cut through all the BS sites first.

Thanks in advance!
    Dave

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

tigerdirect.com

Buy from them pretty regularly.

Good deliverty, pretty good selection, but you gotta know what you're buying 'cause they'll be happy to send you components that won't work with each other.

3. djoex

djoex Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe Yeung
    I suggest newegg.com, the lowest prices i've seen and they do give recomendations / suggestions, so you dont have compatibility issues.

4. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I'll second newegg. They have good prices, fast shipping, and a relatively no-hassle rma return process.

5. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    you can take risks by purchasing off of the one of hundreds of companies on: www.pricewatch.com

6. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Newegg is good although their new website setup is TERRIBLE. Check out pricewatch, usually newegg has nearly the lowest prices. Also don't be afraid to go used (try to check out some major computer site's for sale boards).

7. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Thanks guys! Some very good leads. I'll keep y'all posted with what I finally decide to build.

Dave