Gransport Pricing is Out | FerrariChat

Gransport Pricing is Out

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Formula1, Jul 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Formula1

Formula1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 3, 2003
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Mr. Pole Smoker
    Base price with delivery and gas guzzler is $103,000. Options will price similar to the coupes and spiders. Fuji bianco paint will be $5,000 extra.

2. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    SHOW ME SOME PICS WITHE THE BIANCO PAIT JOB?

3. jack

jack Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Lionel
    #3 jack, Jul 14, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. rifter

rifter Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    that might be the nicest (non-TVR) interior i've ever seen...

5. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    If the GS was not an option I could easily see myself doing the mods you suggested to a Coupe Corsa but the GS is just so damned sexy...I soil myself every time I see the interior!

6. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Im assuming dealers are accepting deposits now?

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    The GS is absolutley beautiful...Whoever picks a C4S/SL500/XKR/6er over that needs to have his balls removed as well as his driving license !! Seriously !

8. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Is that two-tone blue interior part of the $5K Fuji Bianco pkg? Is is avl separately? Its goregous!

9. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    I love the looks of the Grandsport but if it is Cambiocorsa only will not even consider it for next car. Hopefully this is not the trend of future Maserati's. Right now my thinking is to trade my 2004 Spyder GT in around Nov. of 2005 for the next generation Spyder or possibly a Coup. If Maserati had not given me the choice of transmissions I would not be driving one now. I have nothing against Cambiocorsa, Thought it was a great feature in my M3 SMG but after two years of driving that car I found that I enjoyed using my left foot. MB had some nice cars but I quickly crossed them off as they offered no 3rd pedal. Am hoping Maserati is not going the way of them and now BMW and taking that option away. Not sure if I have inadequacy issues but that little shifter in the Maserati Cambiocorsa just does not look right. Would maybe consider Cambiocorsa if they put in a nice big lever like I had in my M3 as I never liked using the paddles

10. Formula1

Formula1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 3, 2003
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Mr. Pole Smoker
    The two tone interior is standard on the gsport. The high technique fabric comes either in blue, grey or black. you can also ask to have leather replace the fabric at no cost. I opted for the black fabric as it has a silver background to it (look at the mc12 interior shots from maserati's website - same material) with black leather and fuji paint. this car is wild. i had them fire it up for me when it was at rockefeller center at it is loud! very similar to tubi. with barely 300 to be made, it will be nice to have. Mine delivers at the end of august beginning of september.

11. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Dang! Way back in January or so when I drew up what I wished they would do to the Maser-- this GS is it!! At least for the grilles, bumpers and height. I like these wheels and the interior too...

12. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That is a fantastic blue interior.

13. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Jerry, you should paint yours blue too!!

14. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #14 Chiaro_Slag, Jul 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  15. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    truly a sexy car I love it and anyone to pass up this car over a mercedes is a fool

16. GregD

GregD Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Greg
    When I first saw the brochures for the gransport, I wasnt sure if I liked the interior, but now I think it looks pretty cool.

17. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Is that an ostrich skin wheel???

18. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Unfortunately, I believe it is. There is more on the door also. Yikes!

19. schackman

schackman Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    Put my deposit down today.
    Will lay out all particulars tommorrow.
    So far: The 3 layer white paint, am going so far with the black/blue interior,
    There are some options on wheels also.

Will be getting the list from my dealer on Tuesday as for all the build options.

Should be a pretty neat car. Very exclusive from what I here......300 total to be made ????

They are saying the car can be here later this Summer.

Anyone Else going for one?

Brian

20. Formula1

Formula1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 3, 2003
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Mr. Pole Smoker
    Brian,

I put my deposit down 4 months ago. I am getting the fuji "white" paint as well with the black leather/black material inside. This paint delays delivery by 6 weeks! Well worth it if you have ever seen the color in person. This is an amazing car. Hearing it was absolutely crazy. Sounds like a tubi exhaust when fired up. I went with skyhook, zenon lights, park sensors and heated/memo seats. I'm putting after market radio and navi as maserati is known for bad radios. Tell me when you get more details about your car. Info is very limited.

21. schackman

schackman Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    I will. My package should be hear in the mail today and will be speaking with my dealer as soon as it comes in.
    Keep you posted.

Brian

22. moulag

moulag Karting

Nov 6, 2003
    Can anyone tell me the equivalent price of the standard Coupe Cambiocorsa to give some idea to us Europeans.

23. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Well here it is in USD:
    Coupe Corsa - $92,227 MSRP
    GranSport - $103,522 MSRP

24. Formula1

Formula1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 3, 2003
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Mr. Pole Smoker
    Shackman (Brian), did you get the info from your dealer. Curious if you can extract any more info than me. My dealer just got samples of the insert fabrics to look at.

25. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    What kind of info do you want? I'm sure whomever you ordered your car through has given you all the details Maserati has supplied them but just in case they haven't I'll see if I can answer any questions for you.