SO HOW MANY HERE FROM NORTHERN CAL? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

SO HOW MANY HERE FROM NORTHERN CAL?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by NYJETSFAN, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    James: does your car have a tan interior and a dark (black?) top? If so I have seen it at FoSF back when brett used to be there.

--Dan

2. Yock

Yock Rookie

May 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ryan Yockey

jdehnert-

Welcome to Fchat. I used to live in Rohnert Park myself. I lived there for about 12 years. Enjoy your stay here.

-Ryan

3. calbear

calbear Rookie

Jul 3, 2004
    Pleasanton, CA
    Full Name:
    Joon Lee
    Hi All,
    I don't have a F-car yet, but I'm getting the best info from this forum.
    I currently reside in San Jose, but will be moving to Pleasanton hopefully by the end of this year.
    I'm really glad to hear that there are so many helpful and friendly owners in the Bay Area, as well as some great mechanics.
    I'm looking forward to meeting y'all in the near future.

Take Care.

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    JL,

Welcome and glad to hear there are a few decent ones amongst the riff-raff (myself).

What kind of car are you looking for?

--Dan

5. jdehnert

jdehnert Rookie

Jul 14, 2004
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Full Name:
    James Dehnert Sr
    Yes it does. I kinda lucked into this car. My spot was (probably) coming up soon and with winter approaching (it was Nov or Dec as I recall) I was thinking about putting up my 550 in anticipation of getting the 360 spider in early spring. Before I could call FoSF, the called me because a) they were looking for a nice used 550, and b) someone had ordered this 360 spider and bailed on it. I talked with Evan and asked him what color the car was (because some combo's really look pretty awful to me) and he told me it was a dark metallic green. I mentioned this to my wife and we decided we would need to check it out before committing to it. As we pulled into the service lot and saw the car we both went "Oooo' at the same time.

I'll get some pix and post them, but I'm not sure if it will really do the color justice. It looks really nice in the bright sun, and when it gets dark people think it's black.

6. calbear

calbear Rookie

Jul 3, 2004
    Pleasanton, CA
    Full Name:
    Joon Lee
    Hi Dan,
    Thank you for the welcome :)
    I don't know if you are going to be attending the Santana Row event, but if you are, I'll look forward to meeting you and a few of the others that I've spoken to over the phone recently.
    I am looking into the 360 Modena. With all that is going on recently in my life, I'm not sure how soon I can get it yet, but I want to spend what leisure time I have to research the car. I have a close friend who was a part of the NSX community looking at Modenas as well, and his thought to wait for the 360 replacement to come out is a sound one.

Take Care.

7. Choptop

Choptop F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    Alan Galbraith
    Carmichael, ... what car? one in the works.