New 1/64 Hot Wheels | FerrariChat

New 1/64 Hot Wheels

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by jimpo1, Jul 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I was just in my local Wally World Mart, and they have a new line of 1/64 Hot Wheels. There are five different models, and they all have flames on them. A yellow 360, green (gag)456, black 550, and red 355C. I couldn't find the 5th car, even though I looked through every one they had. I guess I'll have to try another store on the way home. I know there's 5 of them because each card says 1/5, 2/5, etc.

2. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I found a neat one in a package "Got Speed?". It said 1 of 4 and was a silver 360 with nice wheels. A little higher quality than the standard issue. Might have to swing through the Wal Mart tonight.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Got 'em. Had 'em before i moved to Georgia... :D

Mule, was it in a different kind of packaging or the same blue Hot Wheels stuff...?

4. FerrariTifoisi#1

FerrariTifoisi#1 Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Got all the heat series is what they call the 5 cars. and i have that sliver 360 and someother cars from that same line as that silver 360, but what i really want is that 1/64 Maserati Qporte. if anyone sees it let me know please.

Jason

5. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    The 5th one in the 5 car "Ferrari Heat" series is a White 333SP. All 5 have a flame tampo on them.

The silver 360 is part of the "Auto Affinity" series. These are slightly more expensive and higer detailed versions or the regular issue.

The Maserati Quattroportte has not yet been released as far as I recall, but will be very soon if not in production now. It will be part of the regular "First Editions" line.

6. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    It's in a different package. Mostly purple.

7. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Yeah, I got them too. The goldmine's seem to be WalMart and Target. I always rummage through the HW racks and always seem to find at least one I don't have.

Dave

8. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I've noticed that the 'regular' cars have all but disappeared. Everything I see now that's a Ferrari either has flames, huge blinged wheels and bulging fenders, or something else that makes it look like something no one would ever really build.