Gorgous 360 | FerrariChat

Gorgous 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by FerrariSlave, Jul 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Champion Motors fairly priced? Hmm thats debatable, they buy alot of auction stuff, do body or mechanical repairs and try mainly to lease them. They don't have a great reputaion as far as I know, I wouldn't touch anything they have had thier hands on.

2. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    That is a beautiful car. I love the sport seats and find them much more comfortable than the daytonas.

3. I ment they are fairly pricy in terms that they are a little more then the average. Yeah that 360 looks in good shape the sports seats look great IMO.

4. AHMTHSSN

AHMTHSSN Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    AH
    That 360 looks really nice. What do you guys think of this one?

5. I think boredeux if thats spelled right looks the best on silver imo. But I dont like the colored wheel and dash makes the interior to boring all 1 color black upper dash and wheel with boredeux lower dash and seats with black carpet looks the best.

6. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Bordeaux.

7. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    what's with the carpet? Is that just the way it's vacumed? I think it looks pretty cool.

8. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Are those the same seats that the Enzo has? Or similar?

9. similar the enzo's are slighty thinner at the bottom and wider at the top and probley lighter. They also have little handels.

10. keof50

keof50 Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    UK
    i think that looks realy good, i once saw a red wirh tan interior 355GTB with sports seats, that looked realy good as well