Interesting 80's Style Ferrari Picture | FerrariChat

Interesting 80's Style Ferrari Picture

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by hoffmeister, Jul 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hoffmeister

hoffmeister Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Baghdad...again
    Full Name:
    Jesse
    I ran into this really cool guy at a local car show last month, turns out he is a neighbor of mine a couple houses over. Anyway, I stopped by today to see if he was taking his 73' Vette to any shows this weekend and he gave me this Ferrari picture he found in his garage. Just though it was interesting, looks like something you might have won at a fair in the eighties. Looks like a Boxer to me.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I have a similair piece a friend gave me w a Countach on it

3. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I picked one of those up a few years ago at a local "Big Lots". (A local closeout store) IIR, it was about $10-$15. I haven't hung it up yet though, it just seemed a little cheesy to me. :) Almost like an evolution of the black velvet paintings! LOL!

Dave

4. hoffmeister

hoffmeister Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Baghdad...again
    Full Name:
    Jesse

I'm kinda into the retro thing (Atari t-shirts and stuff) so I got a kick out of it. Besides it was a freebie...at least they got the Ferrari font correct :)