Am I having a brain malfunction or are classifieds gone from FerrariMarketLetter.com? | FerrariChat

Am I having a brain malfunction or are classifieds gone from FerrariMarketLetter.com?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by CarreraScott, Jul 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CarreraScott

CarreraScott Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    I'm logged in but don't see the Classifieds tab or any links to get to the classifieds. Is it just me? Just my brain?

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Ah, Scott. Don't know how to tell you this, but when Gerald finds out that you are betraying the brand, well it ain't pretty.

Actually, my works fine. Maybe refresh your link?

3. CarreraScott

Jan 30, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Hmm nope, page seems complete, just no Classifieds anywhere for me....

Not betraying the brand, always been a Porsche guy. Can't seem to keep a Ferrari for more than a couple weeks it seems!

Or were you referring to another brand?

4. Roryferrari

Roryferrari Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Dave Bell
    Classifieds are the very first tab, looked a couple of hours ago and again just now. Inventory is lower than last month for sure!

5. billb

billb Formula Junior
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jun 4, 2001
    Shorewood, IL
    Full Name:
    Bill Badurski
    I have the same problem. It's my firewall. Turn off the firewall and reload the page, then they appear.

6. TonyM

TonyM Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Full Name:
    Tony Mongillo
    Scott,

If you have an ad blocker, such as Norton (which installs as the default with the ad blocker on) it will stop the block the classified at FML. Turn off the ad blocker and you should be fine.

Tony

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Scott, as Tony mentioned, turn ad blocker off on your anti-virus software; as Bill mentioned, turn if your firewall, if you have one... Of the tabs on the left side of the sight, if you click on Help, it'll take you to a help page that explains what the various solutions are to possible reasons why you're not seeing the ads... Check #4 on the help page; Macromedia Flash... Let me know if you're still having trouble...

8. CarreraScott

Jan 30, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Yup turning off the ad blocker and firewall did it. Odd...