A Solution for Formula One. | FerrariChat

A Solution for Formula One.

Discussion in 'F1' started by Bart, Jul 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Since a gaint company from Italy just keeps winning against those tiny German, French, British, and Japanese auto companies, I think I have a solution. Make MS drive in reverse the whole way. Then he would only win a few each year. Also, make him run on one flat tire. Then it would be even.

2. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    What an awesome idea... except:

He came in 2nd in that race when he only had 5th gear, and 2nd every race can win a title (unless, of course, MS is at the front in his Ferrari every race!)
    I think if they handicapped his car with weights/gearbox limitations (odd gears only? *shrugs*) he could still win/compete.

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Bart,

I was thinking about making MS drive a 550 ... with the air con on! ... still probably win :D ... and wouldn't that be an awesome win!

You could also buy passenger rides for the race ... Wow!@!

Pete

4. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    I still think we should let RB and MS sit on the pitwall in front of the monitors and let Todt and Brawn race every other race.

Regards,

Jon P. Kofod
    www.flatoutracing.net

5. pizzadude

pizzadude Formula 3

Feb 20, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    Make him ride Smarty Jones. I bet he could at least get a point.

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I say he should have a hot coffee without a lid on it, give him something to distract him, maybe women should flash him as he cruises along.

7. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Maybe a mobile phone call or 3 might slow him down :D :D

Pete

8. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Don't they, already? ;)

How about we make him hold his hand to the side of his helmet? :D

9. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    How about a game of "Simon Says" at 200mph? Make him wear an eyepatch to dull his depth perception. a Chinese fire drill after every lap?

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Ah, the Chinese Fire Drill: The lost art of getting out, running around car and getting back in.

11. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    The only person that can stop Michael Schumacher from winning races is Michael Schumacher himself. He won't stop winning races untill the day he himself decides not to win the race. Other than that, Montoya has the other method tried and tested at Monaco.

12. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    you suggest clones?

13. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    Button would have won, had he started from 3rd and not 13th. Kimi, was on Schumi's rear diffuser for a good while, until his wing decided to give up the ghost; the other teams have some work cut out for them, but they're beginning to reel in the schumi/ferrari combo. The last 6 races could offer some suprises from McLaren , Renault and, especially, BAR/Button. This takes nothing away from Schumi, or Ferrari, but the remainder of the season will be interesting.

14. axemansean

axemansean Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2004
    I know I know... lets have Ferrari design a 4 seater "family" F1 car like the Arrows 3 seater from back in the day and MS can take his wife and two kids with him during the race. Maybe the added weight will help slow him down. :D

15. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Rear diffuser 3 seconds behind and slowing... after the first pit stop no less. It is very easy to say this would have happened, he would have won, but until it happens it is all the same - talk.

16. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    Kimi posted quickest lap of the race on lap 10, and pitted on lap 11. MS posted his quickest lap on lap 5, and pitted on lap 10. They both have equal speed, and kimi lost his wing on lap 13.

17. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    NO, I suggest people should stop whinning and complaing about how to stop Michael Schumacher. He is the greatest racing driver to ever drive an F1 car. People should enjoy watching a great driver, make history with the world greatest F1 team instead of complaining.

But you know cloning Michael for after he retires, so we can have one more Michael Schumacher for after 2008 for Scuderia Ferrari is not such a bad idea. :D