Best supplement to lose fat ? | FerrariChat

Best supplement to lose fat ?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by WILLIAM H, Jul 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Looking for a good supplement to help drop weight & increase muscle

I know about creatine & Ornithine, is there anything better ? Other than Roids

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Diet and weekly workouts

3. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    I would not recommend taking any form of supplements for weight loss. There are many long term consiquences of it that are not worthwhile.

The best thing to do for weight loss would be to do some working out in the gym. Swimmimg or morning/ late evening jogs always help. Avoid carbonated and artificially sweetened beverages, and oily foods. A natural healthy lifestyle is better than an artificially induced one.

4. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'm 40 now and I have had to drastically reduce my caloric intake,

To lose weight I have to eat 1 bowl of cereal & 1 Subway salad, Thats It for my whole days meals

Getting older really SUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. mrdigital

mrdigital Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Nashville
    Jump Rope..........

6. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Go on the South Beach Diet.......

I've lost 52 pounds now in 5 months........and am at the point where there's about 10 pounds left before I get under 7-8 % body fat. My doctor says I am healthier than ever.....and I feel that way too. It's like I've taken 10 years of my carcass.

Supplements generally are a waste of time and money. Been there, done that.

Steriods work......been there and also done that. Deca-durabolin and Anavar for 2 months when I was training for a bodybuilding competition....wow !!

If you want to build muscle you need to do free weights. 2 hours a day......3 days on......3 days off......for about 1 year........then you'll have to decide if you want to go for the Mr. Olympia.....or just continue looking good. Been there...done that.

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    William,

I was meaning to start a thread to ask how the F chat dieters were doing. I have been troubling with my weight since last year. However, I have been watching what I eat, not doing any work out, except for 150 sit ups a day.

I dropped 10 lbs and need to lose about 10 more.

Stay away from the supplements is my humble opinion.

8. djoex

djoex Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe Yeung
    either you decide to drop weight or gain muscles, its really useless or no good IMO to do both at the same time i've tried and you go nowhere, the best i did was to gain some muscles in 3 months and then 4 months burning fat. I lost 25 pounds and muscles didnt go away. As far as supplements the best ( i've heard and the only one I tried ) was called clenbutrx, no longer legal ( ephedra ) but need to be careful, if you have any problem at all ( health ) like high/low pressure, etc... dont even think about weight loss supplements.

9. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    I have shed 80 pounds in the last 4 months doing nothing more than diet and exercise.

Instead of eating a couple of big meals a day i eat several smaller ones over the course of the day. I have not had this much energy in years.

10. Pacman

Pacman Rookie

Nov 23, 2003
    Could you please explain how taking Sustenon 250 and D-bol will make this guy LOSE weight??

The only thing those 2 drugs will do is make him retain water like a sponge.....making him look fat and bloated.

11. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Eat like an animal

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=172816&postcount=4

In order: Liquid > Soft > Semi-solid > Solid

You won't go hungry, you'll be hung like Einstein and smart as a horse, errr, the other way around... honestly, you'll be lean and mean.

If you hike like darth does and eat like this... baby, there's no stopping you.

12. Forza1

Forza1 Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2004
    California
    Best way to lose fat in my experience is:

1. Don't eat when you're not hungry.
    2. Don't eat for taste(when you're not hungry).
    3. Drink water.

Easy as cake.

-DC

13. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
  14. Forza1

Forza1 Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2004
    California
    Can't...type...laughing...too...hard... :D

-DC

15. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    i would have said organ donation/amputation, but that one takes all!

eat smaller meals more spaced out through the day to keep your metabolism humming. don't wake up and jump into the gym, catabolic effect will hurt muscle mass before fat mass. avoid most roids because of bloat if you are 'just trying to look good naked' depending on your metab, creatine may cause bloat.

To drop bloat and water weight:
    diarhettics baby
    drink lots of DISTILLED water, replacing other refreshments with just water
    cut sodium to almost nil
    mightly walks for half hour or so, increase to jogs, or hikes
    remove carbs and starches

diet for crash weightloss do not do for too long:
    cabbage soup (yuck)
    celery and watermelon will fill you and are mostly water

once you get close to your target, it is a matter of maintaing it. set a realistic goal.

16. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    crack

17. B.M.W

B.M.W Karting

Jul 13, 2004
    connecticut
    Full Name:
    george
    i would suggest this stack for a nice chizzled boby

winstrol-v 50mg ed for 6 weeks
    masteron 50mg eod for 6 weeks

hiit cardio 4 times a week.

restrict calories

for more detailed info on HGH jintropin kits pm me

18. gentry

gentry Guest

I recently placed an order for Cortislim. After a friends success with hit, along with a healthy diet and work out, he has dropped 48lbs in 5 months.

Not too bad.

I just got the buy 2 get 1 free set for $99.

19. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Isn't that ALL illegal?

20. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    You want I should write you a perscrip?

21. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    First off, PeterS is right. Diet and excercise are key!

These are the rules of thumb from my P. trainer (who won Mr. Natural America)

1. Never mix carbs during a meal. Decide before you sit down if it's gonna be grain or starch.

2. Consume a portion of meat/chicken/fish that is just the size of the palm of your hand.

3. If you are not committed to a gym workout, walk 1/2 hour a day. You need not even sweat...only get your heart rate up a little.

I drink a couple glasses of water right away to curb my appetite.

This regime is good for 2-4 pounds (per week) of steady weight loss.

DL

22. gentry

gentry Guest

I'll take one!

23. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    this coming from someone who's put on 15kg in the last 5 years....

back when i was in superb-shape, i found my best "diet" was to eat whatever the hell i wanted, but only up until mid-afternoon. for me i set my limit at 4pm as my average bed-time was about 2am, but i'd eat ANYTHING, and LOTS OF IT, up until 4pm.

then around 8-10pm i'd get an energy kick, which i originally thought was hunger, but after going for a jog a couple times during this "hunger" i found just how much energy was there.

of course, this was before i discovered my love for beer and wine, which i have to say is the #1 contributor to fat-hood. not only does it stock you up with shyte you don't need, but it makes you hungry, less able to resist hunger, and makes it impossible for you to want to exercise.

a few months back i stopped drinking (after some daft binges) for a month, and just naturally i lost 10kg. i felt so much better, i noticed how hard it had been before to climb stairs and stuff prior to that... to look at me you wouldn't think of me as fat, i'm just naturally solid, so 5-10kg here or there is nothing. but, how do i give up my beloved drink?

so, my advice is effectively werthless, as i can't think of a way to do it with my current lifestyle.