Dave & Buster's Parking Lot Car Show... | FerrariChat

Dave & Buster's Parking Lot Car Show...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Jul 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    ...right here in Atlanta...

It was put on, i believe, for the import crowd... i don't remember the specifics of it, but the original thread is here...

Anyway, the usual suspects showed up, Brian, Brian and Ken... AJ also showed up with his new, metallically beautiful orange monster... All in all it was a nice event... So anyway, here's my pictures... :)

2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    So did you get any pics of A.J., you know for uhh... reference purposes? :D

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Nice pictures Carbon! That is one spotless Pantera!

4. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    the pantera looks REALLY dangerous! mine was a handful with the stock 351; I have no idea what he could do with the TT setup.......

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Thanks for the pics!

6. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Those are some great looking cars. The Lambo. is gorgeous in that color. I wonder what all the import kids were thinking. "Dude, My civic could totally beat that Ferrari". haha Thats a gorgeous line up of Italian vehicles.

7. weimar97

weimar97 Karting

May 21, 2004
    leave it to AJ to park his Lambo in a handicapped spot!!

oh... sorry - did he qualify for the spot? :D

Great pics!! I SWEAR I've seen that Pantera here in EVV before....

8. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    OMG THAT PANTERA IS INSANELY RIDICULOUS. What the hell is wrong with me, I should have gotten in the car and driven an hour and a half to this show! GOD THAT PANTERA IS INSANE. And that Murcielago! All of em!

9. Wickeddeus

Wickeddeus Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    Damn I live in Atlanta too and I missed it. Looks like it was at the D&B close to me too.....damn.

10. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    Wooooohooohohohohoooo!

That Pantera is a sleeper!

11. Lukas

Lukas Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Lukas A. Niklasson
    wow thanks for the pics!!! great stuff man! how was the orange murcie in person?

12. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Carbon, you get a new camera? I miss your trademark - the time printed in the corner.

13. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I just wanted to thank everyone who came out. Sorry I did not get to meet everyone (I was the guy in the bright blue polo shirt), maybe another time. The meet was put on by the South East Lexus Owners Club, there should be some more pics on www.seloc.net It wasn't exactly Pebble Beach, but there was a good turn out (200 cars maybe?) and brought together enthusiasts who normally would not be able to see what other people are doing with their rides.
    The Pantera rolled in with the guys from www.anderson-audio.com so I assume they did a lot of the work on the car.
    The murcie was beautiful and IMO the most popular car of the show, NNOs pics are really good, but I don't know if the color can be replicated in a picture. The orange glows, its insane. Also, check out the carbon fiber in the engine compartment, its beautiful.

14. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Carbon, beautiful pics!! And a special thanks for overseeing the "beast" when I went to get a "refreshment" or 2.

15. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Carbon, you must liked that Titanium 360 (or is it silver?) I liked that car, too! Thanks for posting pics. I wonder we'll do the similar in Dallas's D&B...

16. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime
    Is that Pantera Twin Turbo?

17. Ruiner

Ruiner Rookie

Jul 26, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm the guy with the black 911 turbo. It was great meeting everyone. The turnout was incredible.

18. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Darn it, I wish I hadn't been out of town yesterday. It looks like the only one of the 308-to-360 lineage missing was a 328, and I would have been glad to bring mine.......

Nice photos! That Pantera does look pretty wicked, and the orange Murci is just lovely.

19. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Nice pics!

I'm dissapointed there is no pics of AJ. :(

20. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Good job Carbon, looks like it was a great event to attend. The bike in the photo, is that an R1?

21. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Ok, this is me in the yellow Lambo hat, black Lambo shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Oh, yeah, and the beer gut!!

22. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Actually, the 308 owner had that covered - his 308 has a 328 engine in it...! :)

Thanks for comments, everyone; sorry, no pictures of AJ - he's a nice guy and all, but i really preferred to stare at his CAR... :D

Lukas, the orange Murcielago in person was awesome... Lamborghini's colors are never short of beautiful and the orange on the Murci looks great... Out of all of the cars there, more people came over to AJ's monster than any other car...

Zach, LOL, no, no new camera... i took out the date and time feature 'cause it was screwing up a lot of pictures...

AJ, it was my pleasure... People kept coming by asking me if it was mine... :)

Yoshi, the F1 titanium 360 that was there is gorgeous... It belongs to Brian, who posts here on occasion...

Hey, Ruiner, welcome to FerrariChat... Can you go down to the bottom of the homepage and go in the Cars & Motorcycles forum and post pictures of your car...? It's really awesome and the one shot i got of it doesn't do it justice...

Huber, yes, it was an R1... There were a few really nice bikes there...

23. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    LOL, Ruiner's here! This is a small world.

24. Ruiner

Ruiner Rookie

Jul 26, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Sure, no problem. Thanks for the welcome.

25. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Crystal Cove East? :)