Question to Private Pilots! | FerrariChat

Question to Private Pilots!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jcarson, Jul 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jcarson

Jcarson Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Tortola, BVI
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Just curious if any of you follow any sort of general pilot chat web sites? Something similar to F-Chat? I've tried various searches (google, etc) and have come across some but nothing along these sort of lines. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Dr C

Dr C Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2002
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Josh:
    I haven't found a single website for GA pilots that is even in the same ballpark as f-car. I'll be interested in any responses that you get to your query.

3. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I think Rob was going to get a pilot chat going. Hell, I think I even suggested a name for the forum that he was going to use!

4. Jcarson

Jcarson Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Tortola, BVI
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Dr C - this is the only one I've really come across - it looks very much like F-chat but does not seem very active. Keep me posted if you come across anything better - thanks for the reply!

http://www.risingup.com/forums/

5. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
  6. Jcarson

Jcarson Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Tortola, BVI
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Thanks - I'll check it out, appreciate it.

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    That would be an absolutely awesome idea! Something the internet has needed for a while.

I have been a member of the www.airliners.net forum for about 4 years but most of the people there are kids or enthusiasts. While there are a bunch of private, commercial, and military pilots, its not quite the same as Fchat...Always just a bunch of childish debates on which is better: Boeing or Airbus :)

Rob, if you did make some sort of pilot chat, could I volunteer to be a moderator?