Stradale Drive & Impressions | FerrariChat

Stradale Drive & Impressions

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by StoryBook, Jul 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    AlbertL was kind enough to give me the reigns to his beautiful rosso corsa CS this past sunday for a spirited jaunt through the plateau. All I can say is OMG!! I'm not sure what I was expecting but it was everything and much much more. What a special Ferrari! I can say that for sure this is not just a souped up 360 Modena...........It is a completely different beast. From its impressive acceleration to those incredible ceramic brakes, this Ferrari gives you the confidence to push harder than in any other F cars I have driven including the two I currently have. The F1 is lightning quick............and the sound coming from that engine.............Unbelievable. I know most of us have heard it from the outside following AlbertL, but try hearing and feeling it from the cockpit. The thing just literally screams at the top of its lungs. Gear changing at the top of the rpm range is nothing short of................well the best analogy that I can think of is a shotgun blast!!.............at the same time violent and purposeful. What an amazing piece of machinery.

So now how do I get my hands on one?! Thanks alot AlbertL.........I'm ruined;)

2. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Time to get one...-)

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I felt the same way after driving Roberts Testarossa. Not even close to the technical level of the Stradale but that flat twelve has a huge power band. No substitute for cubic inches.

4. D-348

D-348 Karting

May 6, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Cochran
    Ooh, Ooh! I want to be ruined, too! ;)

Just kidding - that's a responsibility I don't want. Besides, I really enjoy my 348 - why ruin a beautiful relationship with the "other car"?

...As long as I get to continue leering at Albert's car!

5. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Kuzi,

Sell/trade the 575 and get a CS! :)

I have not driven one yet, but after riding in Thomas' CS at the track for about 40 minutes, I VERY impressed with it's performance compared to a regular 360.

And those BRAKES.... man, are they sweet!

6. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Working on a scuderia red/stripe CS now down at Beverly Hills Classics.............They are working on a figure for my 575M. We'll see what they come up with. Has to be a fair deal................in my mind of course:)

I know what you mean about those brakes!......Unbelievable!

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Are you sure it's "scoo-doo-rea" (LOL!!!) red and not corsa? Those two reds on their site look completely different... the one w/out stripe definitely looks like "scoo-doo-rea".

8. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    He emailed back this morning and its "scoo-doo-rea" red!

9. GWat

GWat Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    USA
    Hey Kuzi,

Didn't your Spider and 575 get jealous? You know that there is no wrath like a woman scorn. Just be careful on your next drive. If they find out, they may start treating you different :)

See you Saturday.

P.S. I think I got the Xbox job! So, hopefully they don't have me working this weekend.

10. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Kuzi,

Why not stop by FOS, and Order an CS?
    You'd likely get the 430CS though.
    And wouldn't THAT be a crying shame?

11. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    Who are you dealing with down there...Richard? They are the ones who sold that Titanium / tan 355 that Andrew saw earlier. Sounds like he is actually coming up to Seattle tomorrow as the guy now wants to back out of the deal. They are good people down there....will work hard for you and will definitley go the extra mile. Richard was the one who sold me my car.

FYI you'll be happy with them -

12. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Congratulations on your new position.
    Trust me I definitely know what you mean by a woman scorned! But thats a long story:(
    See you saturday.

13. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Andy Cohen is the guy I spoke with.

14. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    I believe he's actually the owner...they have a few nice ones there. Cant beat the red w/ stripe though. Good luck....work 'em!

15. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Kuzi,

FOS has a silver / black Stradale in the showroom. Black leather interior. You should give Tino or Roberto a call - I'm he'll make you a deal on the car.

Albert

16. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Thanks Albert......I'm on it. Again not sure if silver looks good against my complexion;))