Car shipping services. | FerrariChat

Car shipping services.

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Tom Larkins, Jul 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Does anyone have any experience with a shipper that can P/U a car in Denver and bring back to me in KC. Have already looked at Intercity and some of the other known national guys. Just thinking someone may have experience w/someone that does that type of thing in the midwest.

Thanks

2. Exoticbro

Exoticbro Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    St.Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Chuck Ligon
    Hello Tom,

I have not used Gary Almond but I understand he is good.
    His # is 240-994-1343.
    TomF-1 has personal experience with him.
    I have talked with Gary and hopefully will have a car to go to the west coast soon.

Chuck

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Tom,

Call Gary Almond. He is a member here. I hired Gary to transport my 360M from Tampa to KC and he is about to bring it to Detroit for 30K service. I'd never use anyone else. If you have any question at all, feel free to PM me.

4. GaryA

GaryA Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    Pasadena, MD
    Full Name:
    Gary Almond
    Thanks Chuck and Tom for the vote of confidence!

Tom L,

I'd be more than happy to discuss your transport needs! My website is up and running now and gives you an idea of what Almond Exotic Transports is all about.

www.almondexotictransports.com

Feel free to call me at 240-994-1343 to discuss your transport needs.

5. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Thanks for your help guys.

Gary, I will call you as soon as I know for sure on this car for a quote. Its a 993tt in Denver and were having a few sticking points. Have also found another car just outside of SanFransico, if the other fall through.