This is too fun... | FerrariChat

This is too fun...

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TestShoot, Jul 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Ok the first 4 photos are more recent indoor shots than the one of me driving it outside. My hair was dyed black and i am sorta embarassed about it, so anyway. There is also the really old one of me outdoors and the secret hi sign to Jordan the other night. :)

http://www.testshoot.com/indy/

it is a 95 reynard, cracked chasis so no high speeds in it, but working with it was neat.

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Pretty cool Tim! You should truck that into CC some time...People would get a kick out of it :)

If you ever have it down in OC think I could see if I could fit in it? When I had my birthday party at FoH a long time ago they let me sit in an old Ferrari F1 car as one of my gifts...wish I remembered which one it was! I do remember flicking the paddle shifters though, so it must have been relatively new for back then. I fit in then, but could I now? Im a bit wide :)

3. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Hmm, seem kinda fishy how you would blur your self.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    'cause i look like an even bigger dork than normal

5. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Dude I was really squeezed in there, You should fit, you are a little thinner than I am, as you can see my head is sticking out the top, it was made for someone else, not my 5'11" 185lbs frame with huge behind.

I am selling what I can, I told you offlist why ;)

I would not feel too comfortable taking it to CC, the parking break, well, there is none and I don't have a truck or trailer. Last time I took it out somone sat on the side and I heard a crunch. I am a bit cash poor at the moment and can't afford those repairs.

I thought the P51 cockpit in the back would have been more to your taste. LBE, Location based entertainment like Fightertown.

Ps, the office shown there we just closed, it was off Skypark, car is no longer there, staying in a garage in Santa Barbara.

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I know right where Skypark is...Were you anywhere near the Gamespy offices? I used to go to some lan parties they held there...

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    lol - My friend used to be the controller there & I went to one lan party there also. :)

8. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Crazy, I probably sat right next to you :)

Do you remember which date you went to?

9. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Why don't you two arrange a 'play date' ?