Nickent carbon fiber interior on 360 *PICS | FerrariChat

Nickent carbon fiber interior on 360 *PICS

Discussion in '360/430' started by zjpj, Jul 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I know Buttuz was looking into a CS-style interior on his Modena.

Well, in the August 2004 issue of Golf Digest, there is an ad on page 76-77 by a company - "Nickent Golf" that make golf clubs and, evidently, parts for a 360... strange combo.

Anyway, the interior looks really good. They have put in carbon fiber around the center console, the stereo and climate controls, and replacing the aluminum in the doors (leaving the middle leather part).

The ad says, "If you'd like to experience Nickent's revolutionary technology first hand, you could buy a Ferrari 360 Modena for about $200,000 and tack on another $18,000 for the Nickent racing package. But if that price tag is a bit out of reach, you're not out of luck. For just $349, you can buy a new Cross driver - out on the course, its sleek lines and innovative construction will allow you to enjoy one powerful drive after another."

The interior package is a set of nine pieces. I don't know if they did a car just as a one-off to promote their golf clubs or not. IMO, the interior looks amazing. They don't mention a price on just the interior parts, but considering the whole package just seems to be largely carbon fiber aesthetic mods for $18,000, chances are the interior bits are ridiculously priced. Nevertheless, looks great.

http://www.nickentgolf.com/rosso/

2. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    thanks zack I actually have someone that will be making those parts for no charge he sees it like a benafit in his direction to have my parts so he can make the molds I AM JUST TO LUCKY I TELL YA!

3. The center console looks nice but IMO that isnt worth anything close to 18k.. Rather get Exaust,Headers,Intake and Wheels for close to that instead of CF interior.

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    $18k???They are having a laugh with those prices :p

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    potential that they are just Heiko parts rebadged?

6. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    and you think HG parts make their own stuff in Germany??

7. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    looks to me as it they are just tubistyle carbon pieces "rebadged".. even the novitec CF package isnt that pricey. Actually i would love to see some silver CF trim something new but still retains the whole silver looking theme Ferrari used in the first place.

8. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

Verdict: OEM trim looks much better :)