parking in Monterey | FerrariChat

parking in Monterey

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Adrenln328, Jul 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Does anyone have suggestions for where to park to attend the events at Pebble Beach? I've never been there, but I would imagine traffic would be heavy & parking an issue?
    I will be coming to Monterey from the North each day, if that makes a difference.
    Thanks

2. Erich

Erich Formula 3

Sep 9, 2003
    Poway CA
    Full Name:
    Erich Coiner
    If you want to see the Pebble Beach tour cars on Thursday in Carmel, you will be doing street or public lot parking with several thousand others. Plan on walking 5 or 6 blocks.

The Concorso on Fri will have a ton of parking. Just think attending a game at a stadium.

Laguna Seca has lots and lots of parking. Its all dirt tho.

Bottom line, you will spend some time in lines on congested streets but there will be a place to park your ride at the end.

Just don't expect covered valet service everywhere.

Erich
    ahh Monterey, where else can you see a Murcielago parked at the curb of a busy street OVERNITE.

3. toms

toms Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    The previous poster is pretty accurate. Pebble Beach parks you somewhere in Del Monte forest and you are shuttled in. It should be clearly marked but sometimes not. Be sure to see the Blackhawk's version of a used car lot. :) It might be the only free venue there.

Tom S.