Independent Ferrari Shop In CT? | FerrariChat

Independent Ferrari Shop In CT?

Discussion in 'New England' started by 4REman, Jul 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4REman

4REman Rookie

Nov 11, 2003
    Is there an independent repair shop in the Westport, CT area that can be trusted to do minor repairs (window motors) on a 348? I am in need of immediate repairs....can't drive the car in suspect wether if the windows won't go up. Please Help!

2. WAR EGL

WAR EGL Formula Junior

May 8, 2003
    SE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    TWS
    Not sure how far you want to take the vehicle, but I would recommend Bill Pollard at SportAuto in Gaylordsville. (860) 350-1515

TWS

3. LJH

LJH Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jack Horner
    Performance Outfitters, 20 Crescent Street, Stamford, CT. Ask for Todd Brown, Paul Burkman, or Frank DiBona; they are the principals. Tel. number is 203-975-1188. Tell them that I sent you.

They now perform all the mechanical, body, trim, interior, etc., work on our 1966 330 GT. They also do the detailing and restoration work, etc. They have easy access from either I-95 or the Merritt Pkwy. They also have enclosed trailers should you need that service. Contact me for further reference, details, or directions.

Jack Horner
    203-358-2151 (o)
    203-246-9705 (m)
    [email protected] (h)
    [email protected] (o)

4. bjm

bjm Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Fairfield County, CT
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Jack

A word of thanks. I found these guys through an old post of yours. They did a breakjob on my 355B recently and they are a pleasure to work with especially Frank.

I am very happy to have a local shop as I really did not want to start using Miller Motor$ for routine stuff.

Best Wishes
    Brian

5. Capozzi

Capozzi Rookie

Nov 19, 2003
    New Britain CT
    Full Name:
    Anthony Capozzi