Track Day Insurance | FerrariChat

Track Day Insurance

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by basher, Jul 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. basher

basher Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Full Name:
    Fraser B
    Anyone here know where i can get trackday insurance in addition to my policy rather than part of it ??? Going to Brunters on SAturday and fouind out my policy does not cover tracks....mind you at 1600 for the yr any driver I am not complaining

Ta

2. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Call Ryan @ Everitt Boles +44 (0) 20 7709 9559

I have used them and Competition Car insurance. The cover is the same but Ryan has been marginally cheaper. He also managed to give me a bulk discount for multiple track days which I pre-payed.

Good Luck

Philip

3. basher

basher Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Full Name:
    Fraser B
    Thankyou

Went with CCI yesterday - £370 with 10% excess to cover £60k

4. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    That sounds very good. I am a bit annoyed though as I was not offered this type of deal by them. I speak to Chris Yem (if I rememebr correctly) and he told me that they cover only 50% of the car value with a 10% excess on the value insured. The quote was about £280-£300 for £30k cover minus the £3k excess. Also, I wander how you can cover for the full value of the car because the terms only cover bodywork. Engine Gearbox and other "mechanicals" are not covered in track day insurance.

Who did you speak to there ?

Cheers
    Philip