Ferraristii pundit says the 512 TR will double in value during 2005 | FerrariChat

Ferraristii pundit says the 512 TR will double in value during 2005

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Tea Are, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    The illustrious '512 Tea Are - Tea Arse' has it on good authority that due to the shortage in supply of the 512TR 'Wonder Car' the price will more than double during 2005. F512M's are also likely to increase by seventy per cent. Testarossii will increase by a little over sixty per cent.

More information to follow in further communique's as and when available.

2. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    Sounds like this ferraristii pundit doesn't know what he's talking about. Unless you have a conspiracy to destroy every TR except yours and Steve's.

You must be really really bored starting all these random threads. We need to find you some mental stimulation...

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    noony - don't forget about the "Ignore User" feature ;)

doody.

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Noony M8,

Someone has to create the threads for the others to criticise. My Classics Master used to say 'Now boys, never be afraid to create something - you may be criticised for it - but always remember that "Taking to pieces is the trade of those with the inability to construct" it has served me well and made me never to be fearful of trying things - I made my second million by my early forty's - so the Classic's Master's little axiom has served me well. Why not place a thread yourself M8?

With kind regards,

The Original and Illustrious 512 Tea Are - Tea Arse.

5. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Graham

You need to stop smoking that strong stuff when you are posting to F-Chat.

James

6. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Good evening Comrade JRS M8,

We haven't heard from you for a day or two. I've been drinking champagne again tonight M8. Mind you, I shall regret it tomorrow when I read all the Posts I've written whilst inebriated - I hope they don't cause too much of a stink. If they are too bad will you please ring up Toeknee Hopskins and ask him to have a rub out.