The Original 512 Tea Are - Tea Arse | FerrariChat

The Original 512 Tea Are - Tea Arse

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Tea Are, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Down with the charlatan and miscreant mountebank who terrorised Toeknee Hopskins - Roll Call. This person is a fraud, trickster and mere pretender to the throne of the illustrious, original and the one and only '512 Tea Are - Tea Arse' . . . . . . Pilot of the magnificent '512 Tea Arse P100' and images of which have been decoded and emblazoned across the whole of cyber space by the genius son of Steve M8 on this very forum. See it for yourselves comrades the 'thread' is there glowing like a beacon of wonderment.

'512 Tea Are' is the original '512 Tea Arse' any other '512 Tea Arse' is a phoney, a mere fake of the real thing. A total fraud with forged credentials, no passport and the authenticity of a one legged sausage with a willy like a wart and the bollocks of an elephant.

2. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrades,

The 'Original 512 Tea Are - Tea Arse' still reigns supreme and carries forth the banner of victory. Supreme Ruler Toeknee Hopskins is, at this very moment, driving a stake through the heart of the imposter!

3. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    According to an article in the April 2004 issue of Ferrari News this picture on page 43 under the Wessex section is that of our good friend Graham Pipers car next to Ray Fergusons car. Not sure who the person in the picture is ( Graham ? )

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade JRS M8,

Its the groom with my pair of Purdy's and just about to be taken to his doom.

5. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Is that really you Grahem you look so young They must be really struggling trawling out these old pictures I did not think many were FOC subscribers
    Just goes to show more guys than we think read and KEEP Ferrari News

FOC member RAY360M

6. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Ray 360M,

These boys are off to Sunday School tomorrow whilst we shall be worshipping at the temple of Ferrari. I shall be conducting the twelve piece orchestra and the choir will be singing hymns all around the local Grand Prix circuit - colloquially known as the A31 dual carriageway. I shall occasionally stop in the pits to read Ferrari News and which I shall rest on the lectern, formed by the lid of the engine compartment - whilst the engine cools awaiting yet another sojourn to the Ferrari Heaven.

7. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Not Struggling Ray ! April issue was not that long ago and I was leafing through it not "trawling" as you put it and there it was an article connecting you and our friend together in the Wessex section !

PCGB and FOC member James

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade JRS M8,

As William Shakespeare sayeth . . . . . . "Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

Sleep well my friends and we shall chat in the morrow.

9. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    here tee pot that jrs bloke is on a mission to expose you so much that he missed ray fergy on the tv last week i think there was only my lad russf512m seen it on no girls allowed channel 5

10. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Steve M8,

The problem is that in doing so he continues to expose himself - the naughty little rascal!

With kind regards,

The Original 512 Tea Are - Tea Arse

11. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    steve this was an article in the Ferrari FOC news letter that most FOC folks would have seen anyway and as I know that a number of the people on here are interested in the the real graham piper anyway not sure what else there is to expose everyone knows who he is and who owns the 512 with the plate 2coy as for me i am in the public domain and a large number of the fchat community know who i am and what i am about

12. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    I haven't been trying to hide , my identity is already public domain !

13. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Johnny Rotten's Son M8,

It wasn't your identity you were exposing!

14. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    So what if i know and happen to get on with 512Tea Arse ? In actuall fact i know and am quite freindly with possibly half a dozen other Chatters But as the old saying goes "I AM NOT MY BROTHERS KEEPER "

RAY360M

15. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Ray 360M,

That 'Johnny Rotten's Son (JRS)' continues to expose himself on this forum - his only saving grace is that he has an F40 which is secretly locked away in a garage 'Underneath The Arches' thus for him to make his getaway! Apart from that he is very nice person.

16. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Ray we all know that you are friendly with him and that wasn't my point. I merely happened to spot the photograph of your 2 cars together having provided a wedding service and thought that our non FOC mates would be interested.

Its all part of the intrigue

James

17. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 'Johnny Rotten's Son' M8'

Ray 360M and I are doing weddings five days a week. And now that the business is really taking off we require one or two more 'Dream Machines.' However, as our speciality is 'Shotgun Weddings' only those with experience of handling an 'over and under Purdy' need apply.

18. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Ferraris, weddings, and shotguns....NOW we're talking a language a southern gentleman can understand!

It was just a coincidence that I emerged from the reception following my ill fated nuptials to find a 308GTS with balloons from my gathering taped to the bumper. Thinking rich Uncle Gayle from the bride's side had come through with a wedding gift for the happy new couple, I was delighted....

Imagine my dismay to find it was a prank from my high spirited groomsmen at my expense, and the vehicle in question actually belonged to the manager of the hotel, who absconded with the money, forcing the institutions temporary closure.

I bought one of my own years later, prompting my current homelessness.

Given the luxury of retrospection, I'd choose only two of the three, opting for only the fine automobiles and firearms.........