Aftermarket F355 manifold | FerrariChat

Aftermarket F355 manifold

Discussion in '348/355' started by RossoCorsaItaly, Aug 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    This guy I do business with has a company that makes excellent headers, exhaust systems, manifolds. He's talked about making a pair of manifolds for the F355 at $3,998.00 with a 1 year warranty.With group buys offered at $2,998.00 with a 1 year warranty. I know alot of people on here have a problem with their factory manifolds.

Either way I'm just seeing how many people would really be interested in aftermarket quality manifolds with a warranty.

Westlake Village Cali, is where he is located, if you guys have any manifolds laying around you can spare, he can make some prototypes.

He allways has his parts in stock also, so there wouldn't be any turn around time from the time you ordered.

Mods- will not say his company name or give any information that would lead to a purchase, I am just gathering up interest. If there is enough interest he would gladly become a sponsor.

2. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I think I am right in saying that the UK Tubi agent offers a 'lifetime' warranty on Tubi manifolds.

Given that your guy is a newcomer to the Ferrari scene, such a warranty might be a stronger gesture of confidence in his product.

Price is good tho'.

Robert.

3. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I spoke to him and he said he would offer a lifetime warranty at $5,999.00, $4,999.00 on a group buy.

4. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    QV will sell you a system they rebuild for a lot less and as noted on this site, not one has ever cracked or gone bad.

5. fasthound

fasthound Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 23, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    This is possibly a stupid question, but why would anyone replace a cracked manifold with another manifold instead of a set of tuned headers? I keep seeing threads about the manifolds. Doesn't anyone make a true 4 pipe exhaust HEADER with matched lengths, etc. - or are we talking about the same thing and it's just a semantics issue?

6. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    He can do headers, he's just wanting me to check what the market wants.