WARNING! F-Chat Quality Control Problems! | FerrariChat

WARNING! F-Chat Quality Control Problems!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by UroTrash, Aug 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Urgent Warning!

F-Chat quality slipping rapidly.

It has come to my attention that there are at least 3 Urologists on F-Chat.

Boudewijn
    PP Doc
    UroTrash

That is 10 times the general population…. Heaven help us.

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Good god! Im sorry everyone. I must leave now :(

Goodbye *dramatic academy award winning exit*

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    why does it hurt when i pee??????????

:)

4. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Before I answer that, do you belong to an HMO?

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    LOL! I'm in an HMO, but luckily for me I have this stuff called "cash" and when I need to see a doctor I can trust, I use that stuff.....

You not in on the HMOs?

They have about put my shrink out of business, he teaches now to make ends meet....

6. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ( GRIN :) ) nope , General Dynamics has " decent " insurance though! i needed a laugh, thanks for the funny thread ! michael

7. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You were talking about UTMB Galveston, that TDC Hospital was my first project.............

6" PT into the pharmacy, cuz' you can't send a pistol thru the 4" in case of riot......

8. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I just pissed myself laughing, now im hurting, please help.

9. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I had a urologist once with the name of Chop, as in Dr. Chop... I said "no, just fine tuning please, nothing radical." In Austin, Texas..

10. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
  11. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    OK we got to clear this up. What exactly is a 6" PT I reluctantly ask?

Second, did you catch my best TDC story back in the old days when I was mdstrib?

I did my residency in General Surgery (PGY1) and Urology in Galveston TX. The state pen was in Huntsville. We got the pleasure of taking care of all those unfortunate gentleman prisoners. There was one guy, about 40 y.o. that had lost his rectum for some reason I cannot recall, so he had his colon diverted to a spot next to his navel (called a colostomy). Folks wear air tight bags on these and they are pretty common.

Anyway, this guy comes to the TDC clinic because he cannot get his colostomy bag on. He has an orange-sized wad of Condyloma accuminata (venereal warts that are sexually transmitted). It was necrotic and indescribably stinky, turns out it had turned malignant from sheer neglect.

How did he get it? Why, he was getting f*cked by his buddies in his colostomy!

True story. Now have a nice lunch ... Moral of the story: Don't go to prison in Texas.

12. gabriel

gabriel Formula 3

Oh, God, exactly *how* do educated people get that stupid?
    Is the public education system really failing us that badly?

I can't eat dinner now. Where's my prilosec? And Valium?

13. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    UGH! I can't help but laugh my ass off and be disgusted at the same time! holy crap!

a good friend of mine had a bag while his colon went away. we used to call him ";" but now... no colon at all. he's reconnected though and I really cannot imagine. *shakes head*

14. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I did catch that one, pretty sick! Ughh! But I'm still in hospital remodel and construction so my stomach pretty strong.

They swung a crane boom through some high lines during my lunch one day, had to stop and clean up the mess that used to be a concrete finishing crew....I told 'em "keep this warm, I'll be right back"

Trucks on fire.... dead guys on the ground..... from 15,000 volts.

PT = Pnuematic tube system, you know, that runs around bringing charts and drugs, and in this case guns and ammo. They have a high rise unit now that's pretty deluxe. The only job I've ever done with an electrical closet with a scenic view, thru a window overlooking the bay...

A very narrow slit window....with mesh glass......

Imagine my consternation to wake up from a car collision, to see that familiar UT logo...... I sat up straight on the gurney, and asked "Are you resident here, or just an intern?"

This west Texas cowboy looked at me, a bloody mess, and said, "You're one of our pickiest customers so far today.." LOL!

Turned out he was the Dean of Plastic surgery, on rotation, and put my face back on in no time flat.

15. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    I was there in the highrise. The prisoners were kept on the 7th floor (or 8th?) and had magnificent views of the beach, in fact some of the best views on the island.

Best part of TDC was the halls with the Maxwell Smart type doors on eack end. Worst part was the passive aggressive guards that would time the door openings perfectly for the other guards, but somehow never managed to open for the Docs with out a complete stop and a press of the buzzer.

Most of the prisoners were actually pretty decent to take care of.

16. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    That's right I forgot our ages, I was working on it "summer hire" and was having so much fun on the island I skipped a year of school to complete the project.

Those were some big doors, the last of the chain drives too, it's all air lines to them now in Texas Prisons..

I met this girl there on the blvd. on my motorcycle, we used her Thunderbird that evening to site see, and she was totally nude by the time she walked across my front yard to unlock the door. She was beautiful, but treated me totally bad when I followed up with her later in Dallas.

It was a fun three days at my house though.....

My oldest daughter was conceived in the same house, with a roomate later on..

17. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    So if a beautiful blond from Dallas ever gets nekkid in your front yard, watch out! ;)

18. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Steady boy, steady....

19. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

You wonder why you are my hero :D ;)

See this is why I keep rambling about Dallas to you all the time ;) God, love dallas airport :D

You have a daughter? Hmm, details please :eek: :eek: :D

20. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Renee's mom reminisced at her high school graduation a few years back, that we didn't keep much food in the house, just lots of booze....

SHE became a pretty hopeless case, in prison now for DUI in Kansas..

Renee? Works at the Walmart Pharmacy while attending college..

THERE's good breeding for ya!

21. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    A pretty blond 22 year old....Lawrence, Kansas. She's pretty hot...Tall, thin...

Has a butterfly tatooed across the cheeks or her .....rear, 12" wingspread..it's all the rage these days, despite dear dad's warnings on Hep C..

Then of course there's young Amanda here with me still, 12 years old going on about 18...no tatoos...

How ya been LAfun2? I'm feeling guilty for not mailing your Armani Snoop Dogg gave me..on the way!

22. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    No need for guilt.

Its all good amongst friends, and I certainly consider you one. I am doing very well thank you. Hopelessly dreaming of the Dallas women, and letting my mind wonder once again.

Keep the 12 year old. I would take the 22 year old ;)

18-41 is my stomping ground :D

I am still gasping at the thought of you going from like 2200 post a month ago to 5500. That has to be some kind of a record! You must not be spending much time with Valeria ;)

23. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Hey Ryan,

If you want a weekly fix of Dallas women, look for the late night TV show 'Cheaters." A camera crew and private investigators tail a spousal or girlfriend/boyfriend person cheating on their significant other and then have a confrontation, usually in public with aggrieved "other." Judging by the landmarks, the show is filmed in Dallas. It will give you some idea of the local "color." No pun intended.
    KevFla

24. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Kev,

I am quite familiar with the local scene and the local offerings of the female variety ;) :D

Thanks for the heads up. I watch that show regularly. Cheaters, THe O'Reilly Factor, Jerry Springer, and Newlyweds are my favorite show. :)

25. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    No it was arguing with Rob328gts over giving me Honorary status here.

THAT's what drove my post count up....Valeria's fine but really busy getting her son off to college..... I for one, can hardly contain my enthusiasm!!!!!!! :)

I lost the arguement with Rob, of course...who maintains NO ONE has been given a free membership....EVER...I guess he thinks Napolis and I don't talk....

Anyway Valeria has loaded all the trip pics on her hard drive and is plpaying with them..the digital versions of some of them have AWESOME color.. look for a revival of the ROAD TRIP Thread...now that Vincent has done suchj a good job with his....