512 Tea Are - Tea Arse | FerrariChat

512 Tea Are - Tea Arse

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Tea Are, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    I have now sacked the gardener who pulled the dastardly trick of out-breaking my 512 TR Tea Arse P100 Dream Machine. He completely flouted the regulations and I am staggered that the scrutineers allowed him to get away with it.

New gardener now required. Must be female, very attractive and enjoy aural with a twelve piece orchestra.

2. 208 GT4

208 GT4 Formula 3

Dec 27, 2003
    Brighton (UK)
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I will check Ms Dimmock's availability if attactiveness suits?

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear 208 GT4,

Splendid idea! Unfortunately when she was manageress at Mill Water Gardens in Romsey she set up a water garden for me. She never, ever forgave me when I switched on a water pump which for some inexplicable reason she just would not drop - it sprayed her from head to toe - that young lady has one powerful temper!

4. 208 GT4

208 GT4 Formula 3

Dec 27, 2003
    Brighton (UK)
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Well Tea Are, you of all people, should appreciate the power of the RedHead!

5. 400SPYDER

400SPYDER F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Kent, England
    Full Name:
    kevan
    LOL - nice one!!!!

6. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 400 Spyder M8,

I'd like a nice pair of Titsaross'a though.

7. 400SPYDER

400SPYDER F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Kent, England
    Full Name:
    kevan
    Morning Tea Are

It's very quiet.

Do you think everyone is still in shock/mourning over the ruse stevef pulled?

Think that one would have been more appropriate at the beginning of April!

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 400 Spyder M8,

Blimey, what a fantastic ruse though? He really has caught everyone. He has to be admired for it! I mean, we are all members of the cream of the intelligentsia of the Ferraristii, and we've been caught napping by that brainless brombingnagian miscreant who thinks punc-chewation is all to do with the the Johnny Rotten band of gum chewing hell raisers.

However, it is a very nice P100 which he now possesses. But, as you say, if only he could have saved it for April 1st, it would have been even better - or worse!

What about my gardener duffing me up though?

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Mercedes had that air braking equipment as well....and hats off to ANYTHING you can get past scrutineering!!!

I have a nice pair of Texaco umbrellas I pinched from the Grand Prix, I'll have to try it with the karts next weekend, usually a little skid steering into the turns will suffice.....

That rascal stevef has tricked us all!

A shame he had to sell the TR, I get along well with my credit banker, by offering her the occaisional 'spin' in the parking lot....;)

I'll keep a look out for a proper gardener....all the ones I see here are illegal aliens with a Budweiser Tallboy can in the hand...for breakfast! They couldn't tell a day lily from crabgrass!

10. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    hey speedy have you seen the beast the pics have been posted

11. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

12. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Steve M8,

The whole world of cyber space has seen the pictures. I'm just surprised that the 'Contract' on you remains uncompleted!

13. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Bah! Try a Toyota!

The choice of Speedy308, and desert rats around the world....I hear a lot of those AY RABS drive 'em, to my eternal shame........

Free those oppressed women!

Bikini's for everyone..that Miss Afghanistan was pretty hot, but she lives in the US of A, now.....

Speedy308 got very little sleep last night due to the spawn of Satan that is the gf's son by first marraige, and will most likely have to inflict some physical damage before the day is done!

Actually I have a Toyota just because it belonged to dear Dad...He left a full size Chevy also, but the darn thing had a towing package that got about 11 MPG. I could not afford to feed the thing and sent it to Big Brother at the Ranch with the Longhorns...he's got all the money!