NY F-chatters going to F1 Shanghai | FerrariChat

NY F-chatters going to F1 Shanghai

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Black355, Jul 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Hi!

A few of us from F-chat in New York are thinking of coming to Shanghai for the F1 race. Our plan is to hit Shanghai, Beigjing and possibly Hong Kong. Anyone from F-chat in Asia gonna be around? Need anything from NYC?

Lemme know!

2. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    We are not many here, in fact just four, myself, Judge4re, Spiceglider and Shanghai Baby. The Judge and Spice should be here for the race, I will most probably be here but have a trip to NY myself soon so I may be over there. Shanghai Baby I have not met so I do not know any details.

Keep us posted as to your trip and if you need any help.

As for me wanting anything from NY well just more orders in the garment and fabric field. My reason for being in NY later this year I will tramping around 30th to 42nd st. purporting to be a wise Oriental trader from the East looking for new clients and orders. I will also be looking at property in Manhattan and New Jersey while I am there. I also need to find the purchase costs and taxes involved.

You will not see many Ferrari's here except the two on the track as I seem to be the only one driving in the streets often. There are the occasional sightings of a 360 with a Chinese owner but it is rare to see it. The Judge and Spice both have Fcars but they are back in the US waiting for them to come home.

Oh and the dealer has one in the window of course.

Outside of the F1 and Ferrari, Shanghai is a great place, you will like it. This is the biggest capitalist county in the world run by a few communists, it works well.