possable enzo at FoW? | FerrariChat

possable enzo at FoW?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Prancing_Horse, Jun 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    i sighned up for the newsletter for FoW and there was a picture of an f-40 with an enzos back

can anyone clarify this?

i have the picture

2. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Iv'e seen that picture, but I dont think it was anytime lately.

3. 9software

9software Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I just picked my 360 up at FOW last Wednesday and all they had was a 456, black TR, yellow 355TB (which sold that same day), and a blue 00 360. They also had a blue challenge stradale that had just come in (pretty cool looking). Nothing crazy like that F40 or Enzo...they did tell me that they delivered 2 Enzos so far though...

4. Bobert

Bobert Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    Oak Hill VA
    That was taken the day they had the Grand Opening celebration for the new dealership, They had an Enzo, F-50, F40, and 288 GTO on display as well as the new Maserati Sedan. The grand opening was by invitation only...and was very nice.

5. Pantera1523

Pantera1523 Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2004
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Scott Carpenter
    In April, I had my (new to me) 308 serviced at FoW. When I picked it up Josh Simpson was nice enough to give my family and I a quick tour of the service area.

There was an F-40 that he indicated belonged to the owner of the dealership. It's possible that is the same car in the photo you listed. And was possibly used in the grand opening celebration as indicated in a previous post.

Next time you are up there I'm sure someone would be happy to show you the F-40. It is parked next to an old Daytona race car and a lawn tractor that hs been painted Rossa Corsa and has all the correct Ferrari logos.

Scott

6. jmiles360

jmiles360 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Washington DC
    Full Name:
    J. Miles
    I was there today. I didnt see an enzo, but there was a new 360 Stradale in TDF Blue on the showroom floor that looked great.

7. ferrariman2004

Apr 21, 2004
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Chris
    some one bought an Enzo that lives in this area when they first came out

8. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Are you sure about that? I have never heard of anyone in the area seeing an Enzo. I have also spoken to Ralph Cestero at FoW and he says there are no Enzos in the area that he knows of. Anyone have any information on somone in the area possibly owning an Enzo?
    David

9. Bobert

Bobert Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    Oak Hill VA
    The Enzo is owned by a local individual...but kept in Florida as he owns a residence there as well. (Think about Virginia's personal property taxes!) It was on the cover of Cavallino magazine a couple of months ago....same car that was at FOW for the grand opening. I just happened to be at FOW (old store) the morning it came in to the dealer. I was there to look at my "new to me 355" that I was picking up later that week and it had just come off the truck. As far as I know they sold only the one car. However, if I ever win the lottery....I'll make it two!

10. xibondix

xibondix Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    the Enzo was there for the grand opening FoW sold 2 Enzo's, and sadly both are just going to collect dust in garages instead of being driven on the track, like some one said there was an F40 (FoW's owner) an F50 and a GTO along with the Enzo to represent Ferrari's 4 super cars.

11. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Did both Enzos go out of the area?