Mattel Warehouse**DFW**report | FerrariChat

Mattel Warehouse**DFW**report

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by WJHMH, Aug 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    1/18th Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - Blue
    1/18th Maserati Quattroporte - Silver

I'll wait til they go on sale, currently sold @ $19.99. Also All Ferrari 1/43rd F2001's are @ $3.99 until they're gone.

2. benaustin

benaustin Karting
    BANNED

Jul 23, 2004
    Is there a website for these?

3. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    No website that I know of for the warehouse. It's in Ft. Worth on the northside.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Thanks for the update. Itching for the 612. I should be up in the area for TDE next month... maybe. So, I'll stop by then.

5. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I found a website, it shows the hours & locations of all stores. As for the 612 Scag, it didn't look all that great, Randy. Mattel's quality has slipped even further.

http://www.mattel.com/matteltoystore/

6. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann
    Hey guys, don't look at the pictures, because the quality does't look as good as the real thing. I Got the 612 in the Ingrid Grigio color, which looks fantastic. I saw pictures of it in red and Blue, and at one time, there was no way that I was going to make a purchase. I thought that this was the ugliest ferrari ever until my model came in. I have always seen a ferrari as sexy, yet manly with brutal strength. The 612 at first site, had none of the above. I guess that it had to grow on me.

7. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Will,

If you catch the 612 on sale at Mattel, grab me one. Color really isn't important. Tomorrow might be a good day to check, Thursday is sale day!

8. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Will do.

Also to let you know I was at SAM'S CLUB & purchased 2 mastios today for about $9.00 bucks a piece.

Gray GALLARDO
    Orange MURCIELAGO