FCA Track Weekend May 15, 16 | FerrariChat

FCA Track Weekend May 15, 16

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by pma1010, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Yup, it is around the corner and the registrations are coming in.

You can find an application is in the latest News Bulletin or can be obtained from FCA Central States website. Cauley, Continental and LFSC have the apps too. Questions? Give Patrick or me a call - our numbers are on the applications.

Hope to see you there.
    Philip

2. paddle_shift

paddle_shift Rookie

Mar 30, 2004
    Philip,
    Have you heard if Bob will open the track on Friday for the day, or just late afternoon?

Chris

3. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Chris (Ruud?)
    We don't know yet. He knows we want the track but Bob also doesn't want to give up revenue just yet. Suggest you give me a call/email closer to the time.

Please note, the Friday evening venue has changed to Clementine's. All participants welcome to a dinner sponsored by LFSC. 8 pm

Looking forward to seeing you at the event.
    Philip

4. paddle_shift

paddle_shift Rookie

Mar 30, 2004
    Philip,

Yes, it is Chris Ruud... Over the winter I upgraded to a two car trailer, so I have room for another car to take to Gingerman if anyone doesn't want to drive their car to the track.

5. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Chris
    Where are you driving from? Sorry, I don't have your app to hand. If my trailer is not ready, I might be interested in sharing. I am in Winnetka.
    Philip

6. paddle_shift

paddle_shift Rookie

Mar 30, 2004
    I am about an hour North of you in Racine...

7. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Chris,
    We can talk closer to the time.
    Philip

8. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    This is shaping up to be a very good event. News:

First, I am delighted to say that we have a very strong set of instructors this year and we are planning to provide dedicated instructors to all participants who need them. I have found this to be very valuable.

Second, I am also pleased to announce that Burt "BS" Levy, author of The Last Open Road, amongst others, and a nationally qualified instructor and all around entertainer, will be our guest speaker on Saturday evening. Burt is a funny guy, is well versed in Ferrari "lore" and has many stories to tell of his experiences with the marque.

Third, applications are strong and we expect to have a nicely sized group. If you are planning on attending, please get your forms in. 3 run groups work well at Gingerman, and we will turn people away rather than expand to 4 groups.
    Philip

9. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Call me/Martin/Patrick if you still want in. Nums on the apps.
    We'll have 40+ cars.
    Look forward to seeing you all there.
    Philip

10. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    We are full. Look forward to seeing everyone at Clementine's on Friday.
    Philip

11. Manuel NSX1164

Manuel NSX1164 Karting

Jul 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    It was GREAT to see you and some of the gang at the CGI Motorsports event at Gingerman on August 2. Hopefully we'll see more of the Ferrari crowd (and f-chat folks) at coming track events.

- Manuel

12. Manuel NSX1164

Manuel NSX1164 Karting

Jul 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    A few pictures from the GMAN event on 8/2