Google faces possible Ferrari factor ----------------------- | FerrariChat

Google faces possible Ferrari factor -----------------------

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by kenyon, Aug 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    thats awesome

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Followed by the stark reality of being force to sell the Ferrari and get back to work when the stock exits its blackout period.

The dot com collapse made as many instant debt ridden people as it did rich ones.

When the dot coms of the world collapsed, so did the fortunes of a whole load of 20 somethings who had ridden the wave. I watched the guys at ICG go from having $30MM to $30,000 in a matter of months. They couldn't get out of the stock in time to make it all turn into actual money, but not before banks loaned them enough money to buy houses, cars, etc, etc.

4. Bandit

Bandit Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2003
    Central MS
    Full Name:
    Mike B.
    I love the caption under the picture of the 360. "Driving one of these may be more fun than sitting by a computer."

Talk about stating the obvious.

5. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    The BBC may be thinking of London traffic -- which is about as much fun as trying to push your face through a cheese grater.

Besides; I think it's against some 11th Century law for the English to have fun. ;)