355 Gauge Cluster | FerrariChat

355 Gauge Cluster

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by delaney, Aug 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. delaney

delaney Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    St Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    PETER DELANEY
    I'd like to check the connections at the back of the gauge cluster ... oil pressure, water temp etc. Any hints on getting the front trim off to get to them?

Regards.

2. rossofiorano355

rossofiorano355 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    NOLA - Bham
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Remove two screws from the bottom edge of the instument pod and the entire pod is easily removed. All gauges are accessable from the rear.

3. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Peter - I think I posted a thread on this a few weeks ago... As Rosso mentioned just look under the Pod - and you will see a screw on each side of the steering wheel - take those out and you can then move the entire "Pod" toward the drivers window - and you will have several inches of Play to work behind it - the pod needs to swing toward the drivers window.

It doesn't look like one big piece - but it actually is... pretty easy.

Hey - how is your "Fabrication" project going for the center consel?

Rich

4. delaney

delaney Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    St Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    PETER DELANEY
    Richard .... today is the big day! I go pick up a final product. I want to make sure that the double layer of 'ink' they use actually will block out the illumination bulbs ... with the single ink layer you could see bright spots under the plastic .... I hope to post a picture tinight.

Regards,

Pete