Satin 348/355 cover or Sparco seats | FerrariChat

Satin 348/355 cover or Sparco seats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 348 Turbo, Nov 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Ok, so the previous racing seats thread got me. I really like those sparco seats.
    I have a full set of factory satin covers for my 348 Turbo car. It will also fit the 355. It includes two interior seat covers, (as new), a steering wheel cover, (as new), and an exterior cover, (also, as new). I have installed them on my car a few times, but they appear to be perfect. I got them form a guy in the UK, said he used them once or twice. It appears correct. I never use them anymore, with the expection of the seat covers. I hate people sliding down my near perfect leather when they get in the car, and the covers protect the seats from that perfectly.
    ANYWAY, I'm considering selling the cover set for a set of the Sparco seats.
    I never use the exterior cover, it's no loss to me. The steering wheel cover: what a joke, give me a break. The sparcos would allow me to keep my factory seats PERFECT.
    So, what is the set worth? Could I come close to the purchase price of the cool sparco seat set, (Milano I believe it is called), by selling the cover set? Anybody looking for a cover set?
    Jeff

2. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    Hi Jeff,
    I am still looking at doing the same thing with my 308GTB...
    Just an FYI, as you probably already know, the Milano is an adjustable street, not track seat.

3. Robin Masters

Robin Masters Rookie

Jun 27, 2004
    Hi

Do you still have the seat covers available that you mentioned, or do you know where I could get some for my 348 TS??

cheers
    Robin

4. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    The outside cover is worth the most - probably around 200 - 300 or so - I bought a set for my 355 - with everything you mentioned for 400 - they were never used (or like yours didn't looked used)... I have seen the whole set also go for around 500 +/-... So that should give you a guide line. I would not necessarily sell them as a group - because like you - nobody really want the steering wheel cover (unless someone is storing the car - and the 348/355 - so not lend themselves to the collectors).

So I would sell them separate - meaning the Car Cover and the others as a group.

They will also fit the mondials as well (in case you didn't know that) - same car cover fits (348, 355, Mondial) - I think someone said it (car cover) fits the 308's and 328s as well - but not the seat covers..

I don't think you will have enough to cover for Sparco Milanos at 1299 each (leather ones) - but will get you a little closer...