Great 360 Video! | FerrariChat

Great 360 Video!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Tipo815, Aug 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Ok ... I might as well admit it right here right now. I'm here to toot my own horn! :)

A few of us attended a mini event this past weekend up in Angeles Crest. One of the guys is very familiar with the area and was able to take us on an awesome run. For those of you who have never been to Angeles Crest you are definately missing out! It is by far the best roads and conditions to drive on. Watch out for a future event from Byron and JL to Angeles Crest. If you can make it - definately do so! You won't be disappointed. Here is the link to the event:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27167

As for tooting my own horn - David (aka Ferrari Boy) was also in attendance with his Dad. We found a secluded stretch of road which was conducive to some high speed fly bys! Needless to say it was awesome! David's father shot some video of my 360 doing a fly by which is great to watch and hear! He has posted it on www.ferrarirosso.com. There will also be videos of a 600hp Porsche GT2, a Viper GTS, a Murcielago, and a number of other cars. He hasn't had a chance to upload those yet but he promises that it will happen shortly. The video is great to watch! Ok ... done tooting my own horn! :)

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Toot your own, horn You deserve it!

3. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Glad you like the vids Jeffrey. I wish I could have got them all up, but I had to take care of some stuff before my school orientation (which started today :(), and I was REALLY tierd after waking up early and the long day. But I was able to get six vids up to hold everyone over for now :) I'll have the rest up as soon as I get some time.

Thanks Jeffrey for everything!

4. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I mentioned in another post that I put up the rest of the vids, check them out! Go-karting video to go up soon.

5. sobemike

sobemike Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael Artone
    David, Jeff and all others...it was finally nice to meet all of you.

Michael
    Silver '02 Lotus

6. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    see every one soon in the new car.......

7. RyanZX6R

RyanZX6R Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Riverside County
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    how fast were you going for the fly by?

8. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Can't say for fear of incriminating myself! :)

9. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Hey guys, I finally got the vids from INSIDE the tunnel off the digital, and got them up on www.ferrarirosso.com. Please go check them out and let me know what you think. It is soooooo loud! Great quality! Hopefully you'll all enjoy them!

I also know I havn't got my pics up from the drive yet. I've been kinda busy, and havn't had time to get them up. I'll work and that and will hopefully have it up soon. Sorry.

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I drove a 360cs, my first spin in any 360, up angeles crest last month, it is great right around dawn, we tore that **** up!