Hi All, This is my First post. | FerrariChat

Hi All, This is my First post.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by F355girl, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355girl

F355girl Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 10, 2004
    Brimingham
    Full Name:
    Samantha
    hi my name is samantha i have a ferrari 355 spyder is there any other girls on this forum?

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    #2 tonyh, Aug 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Only me :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    theres a lady with a 512 tr somewhere thinks shes called 512trgirl

welcome aboard

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Stephen Paynter M8,

The other young lady is 512GIRL

5. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    Do you know barry bucknall ?
    welcome...
    Do you live near Dale ?
    cheers, ....handsome, young david

6. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    WELCOME Samanatha Dont take any notice of Dave you wont remember Barry B its just a little joke only us senior Ferrari owners with bus passes would undestand How long have you owned the Ferrari and have you posted a picture of it ?

Anyway welcome to the Forum RAY360M

7. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Yes she does ha,ha,
    Hi samantha welcome to f-chat,sam for pro help with the said car ask Dale as the others are just DIY'ER'S,

cheers
    barry bucknall.

8. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    hi sam
    welcome to fchat how long have you had the ferrari the next north west ride out we will be having is down your way we have a ride out once a month and then call for some thing to eat you are very welcome to join us

9. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Dale i dont think you are taking this post seriously Sam cant possibly remember Barry Bucknell it would make her in her fifties How many air hostess have you seen that age ,please !!! HAha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RAY360M

10. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    This sounds like another one of stevef's windups. Notice the lack of punctuation/capitals in the original post in true stevef style.

Samantha, if you are real, can you please post some pictures of your car and I will duly apologise.

Thanks... :)

11. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    At least there is a question mark there. Don't think I've ever seen Steve use on of those before. But I know where you are coming from.

If Samantha is indeed real, her lone post does not imply that Stevef has the permission to shorten her name to "Sam"! So is he her, does he know her, or is he just rude?

And, as has been stated by Nigel, if you are real, I apologise, and welcome, but you'd be better off away from this peurile den of children that we call home!

12. Steve_nero

Steve_nero Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I've my doubts as well, I just hope Samantha is real. There's been enough rubbish posted in the UK section by people I wish weren't real.

Welcome to the nut house.

13. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    hey stig me rude ask anybody on here i am polite courtious pleasant careing helpfull chap my only problem is punctuation i sent here a pm about the north west evening ride out in 3 weeks down here way [birmingham] but no response yet

14. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Yes, I know you are Steve, and I'm sure you only ever buy Pedigree Chum for your whippets!

15. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    by you are on here a lot looks like you might catch me up on post counts today as since the zupra speedy cafe opened i passed you next challenge tonyh 3000 to go

16. Boxer 512

Boxer 512 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 5, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Seb King

Samantha,

A warm welcome from me too, I don't know who Barry Bucknall is either.....(I wish) ? -

Post some pictures of the 355 is it F1 or Manual ?

Seb

17. stevetr

stevetr Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2003
    Surrey, UK
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Ignoring for a moment that slight niggling doubt that 355girl (and indeed 512girl) are not what they appear, wouldn't 355girl be the youngest F-car owner on here at just 25? Sorry Ade!

18. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Ade is never older than 25 despite his protestations that he is 26. I reckon Ade must be about 11..... 12 at a push, and furthermore I reckon he got his license at Legoland!

19. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Hi samantha have fun in your 355...

20. CharlieUK

CharlieUK Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    What a con! You boys are so gullible. I mean honestly a 25 yr old air hostess (of all things) with a 355 Spider - Yeh right! Oh and from bloody Birmingham. Get real!

21. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    You cynic! I tell you, they can earn some serious commission on selling those dodgy watches, nasty jewellery, branded teddy bears and scale models of their respective airlines.

Oh, and some can earn a fortune doing really rude things if they manage to get posted on long-haul to the far-east. Allegedly.

22. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Welcome Sam, fancy a drink.

23. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Call me sceptical, but this has all the hallmarks of one of our resident comedians.

A 25 yr old air hostess with a 355 Spider and an interest in keep-fit would not be spending her time chatting to saddos on the Net!

If however I am doing Samantha a dis-service, and she in fact want to join our merry gang of like-minded Ferrari enthusiasts then I apologise unreservedly, and say Welcome!

Robert.

24. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    My crown has been cruelly ripped from me!!!!

My spots and scrawny thin body make me look like a teenager, be I am actually 26. BUT I did buy my car when I was 24 turning 25... do I win, do I win???

Samantha, Congrats on getting your 355 at 25 as an Air Hostess (!). I did it a far more boring way...... running my IT empire for 3 yrs now.. I'm not going to say the name, as I don't want anyone downloading my accounts and being nosey!!!!

25. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Robertb M8,

This young lady is definitely real. Her name is Comrade SteveM8.