Second hand Ferraris in Hong Kong | FerrariChat

Second hand Ferraris in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by scott.oconnor, Aug 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scott.oconnor

scott.oconnor Rookie

Aug 11, 2004
    Does anyone know the best place to purchase a Ferrari, preferably a 355's in Hong Kong. I'm aware of Carcity but are there other dealers or can you buy them through private sellers. I wish to bring 1 - 2 back to Australia.

Any help with websites etc would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Scott.

2. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    You should probably try posting in the Asia thread, this is for posting pictures, etc. You will get more responses there.

3. daveking

daveking Rookie

Dec 12, 2003
    Many have tried, many have failed. Besides having to keep it for a year whilst you LIVE there, the value of grey import ferraris is so low it ain't worth it.

If you are still keen, look in the South China Morning Post car section.

4. Frari

Frari Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    brisbane australia
    Full Name:
    tony
    Hi, best place for second hand ferraris in Hong Kong is Italian Motors. I bought my prvious car through them it was a 1988 TR in excellent condition. the boss of the whole business is Herbert (can't remember his surname) tell him Tony and Glyn from Australia give their regards. They have a showroom near the old airport. they will have plenty of cards now the 430 is on order.