Button - Prize money the trigger? | FerrariChat

Button - Prize money the trigger?

Discussion in 'F1' started by PSk, Aug 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Has he got any future whatever happens ... ?

If money started the issue then I just do not understand the guy ... I mean **** driving a F1 car for a living and all, sounds pretty damn good from where I am sitting, who needs bonus money?

Infact I would be insulted to have my commitment questioned by the offer of bonus money.

Pete

2. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Interesting.

Pete

3. s_eric09

s_eric09 Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    George
    there is a lot of interestest involved. lot of pressure for the guy to become a world champion. I mean the english press is like the worst and bashing him for anything. I don't know about the money, is not like he is in desperate need of it. I guess he is taking a big gamble since he is desperate to win, and williams is desperate for a driver, they are going to fight for him to the end.

will it pay off? stay tuned to find out
    will montoya stop complaining? ehhhh......no

4. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Thus say BAR do keep JB ... how is a pissed JB going to give 100% to BAR?

Everybody is loosing from this, very badly handled squabble. I still blame JB for starting it, but in the end F1 is loosing from it ... and that includes this fan here. BAR effectively has been taken out of the equation. If I was Richards and got JB back, I would still take on Hakenin and demote JB to the test driver role, or make him sit it out :D :D ... okay make him number 2 and see how he fairs against the mighty fast Mika.

Pete

5. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Hahaha :D

Pete

6. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, not long now until the Hungarian Grand Prix... the 3 weeks are nearly up (finally!).

It's going to be interesting to see how BAR-Honda (and Jensen specifically) will perform this weekend. Can't wait! :D

7. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    All I care about this weekend are how Scuderia Ferrari perform. If they finish with 9 points more than Renault the championship is theirs (Finally!).

BAR will be too stressed out to have any sort of competitiveness.

8. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I WILL SAY JENSON IS DONE EARLY AND WEAK. No more than 20 laps or so and he will pull off with a "problem".