Was I dreaming? | FerrariChat

Was I dreaming?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by s4dustin, Aug 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    So i come into work last wed afternoon and there is a Nissan Race car parked infront of Village Coffee Roaster. I immediately guess that it belongs to Mike S., but there is no Mike in sight anywhere. A couple of hours later, he turns up and asks me a big favor: "could you drive the car back to my house?"....

Well, it would be impolite for me to say no...so, since he had a gun to my head...and why would i want to drive a race car anyways.... (I think Mike new he just made my day...) I drove the car for him.........

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, thanks for the thrill. You and your team set that car up beautifully! What a ride. If any of you get the opportunity to drive that car...I suggest you do. I could not take the smile off of my face.

2. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    wow, looks like u had a alot of fun! We gotta a couple nissan Z race cars up in Duarte at Performance nissan, fun cars man!

3. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    some pics

4. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
  5. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Jason & Jeff @ Performance drive those cars IIRC. Great guys, they do quite a bit for the Z community.

6. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    #6 skyhigh, Aug 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    As a 350Z owner I agree that both Jason & Jeff do a lot for us Z folks. Jeff gave me a ride in his car and all I can say is WOW.

Here is Jeff's car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    Sweet. Mike started his race car for me in his garage when I came to visit and we blasted a few walls. So much so I think we woke up his daughter who was upstairs all the way across his house. Wild ride for sure.

8. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    simply amazing. I was floored with the level of performance. I couldnt stop grinning.

9. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    Any idea of what types of modifications were done to it?

10. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    For specifics, just ask Mike