Looks Like James Ward got a new 360.. saw it last week. | FerrariChat

Looks Like James Ward got a new 360.. saw it last week.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by yourk, Aug 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.
    For those of you who don't know, His sister was in an accident @ watkins with his other 360 Modena I believe.

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Educate me. Who is this guy? And is his sister ok?

3. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Yes, it's a 360 spider. (James is a local Westfield NJ Ferrari enthusiast.) Often tracks his cars at Lime Rock and Watkins Glen. (His sister is fine but probably won't be driving his car anytime soon LOL).

Ben

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Gotcha. Thx.

5. tech405

tech405 Karting

May 18, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    Jason Mitchell
    My wife and I were sitting in downtown Westfield eating our ice cream and saw him drive by twice. Red spyder with tons of stickers on it. I was going to flag him over if he drove by again and ask if he had been in the Players Run or some other trip. The Mrs. was ready to go before we saw him again. Oh well, nice ride.

J

P.S. Is he a regular member on here? I'd love to get a closer look at his car since I'm staying in Westfield for the next couple of weeks...hint hint. :)

6. udalmia

udalmia Guest

wait are we talking ward the real estate guy? I know he was in the market for a 360 spider my spider actually slid back into his dodge ram at cc

cool guy

7. udalmia

udalmia Guest

ok can anyone describe the car for me? I know my car is in NJ, Ward is a customer of CC who wanted a 360 Spider so im guessing hes the one who bought my car.. good to see it found a good hom

8. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben

9. tech405

tech405 Karting

May 18, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    Jason Mitchell