Who is the best car detailer/cleaner in S. Florida? | FerrariChat

Who is the best car detailer/cleaner in S. Florida?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ILuv4Res, Aug 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Who is the best car detailer/cleaner in S. Florida........???

I guess I should add......who will clean my car (I know someone here will reply that they are......) :)

2. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
  3. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Are you serious??? If so, how much to completely clean, wax/polish (were talking everything) on my 348 Spider????

4. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    My car went to AutoSpa and all I got was a lousy t-shirt!

5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    My friend Rick is a cool guy & does an Excellent job for only $30.00, $45 for an SUV, he will travel if you want
    305-931-0546
    Tell him I sent you

6. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Although I would love to only pay someone $30 to clean my car, I am looking for someone to completely rejuvinate everything on the car, both inside and out. (Including carpet cleaning, waxing/polishing, and fine detail work in all cracks/crevices). I want it to look showroom new when they are done!!! I would think that would take someone at least 3-4 hours to do.

7. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Rick does do a great job on the paint & interior but you'd have to tell him what you want done in the engine compartment. He usually takes 2 hrs or so when he does a car for me

Try him, For $30 you dont have much to lose

8. ajacobazzi

ajacobazzi Karting

Aug 1, 2003
    Fiuza'a Auto Detailing is the only way to go when you need a make over. He worked no my 87 328 GTS for three days. He takes before and after photos and provides them on CD. I paid About $600 dollars, but it was well worth it. I still use him today.

Eddy Fuiza
    www.fiuzasautodetailing.com
    (954) 415-5170

9. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Eddy does a fine job indeed. Tell him Martin sent you.
    He has worked on my cars for 4 years now. Mostly takes days to get the car right.

Like with a lot of thing my customers do not appreciate a quality detail for $ 500, so I can only get it buffed and vacumed for $100 and Eddie does not like to do shabby work.

Frank is probably the best but then he does it for a passion and not a living. Frank, when you drop the engine from the car to do a engine bay detail, you are overdoing it :) jk.