Ferrari of Vancouver | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Vancouver

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by F355_Berlinetta, Aug 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hey everyone. I now have my Ferrari picked out. I want a 1999 F355 Berlinetta, Giallo Modena with a black inteior. I want a Challange front grill, Scuderia Ferrari shields, a 3-piece fitted luggage set, and if possible, the Fiorano handling package. Now all I have to do is find it. I'v been searching through the Exotic car trader and found many 99' F355 Berlinetta's, but the options aren't listed. So before I check out the private sales, I am going to visit Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver. For some reason I can't access their website though. Has anybody ever been? Can someone please post some pictures of the dealership and showroom? Thanks?

Also, didn't it used to be called "Brain Jessle Ferrari"? Does Brain Jessle still own it?

2. TSMIV

TSMIV Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2004
    Columbus, MS
    Full Name:
    Robert Goodman
  3. NOCAR

NOCAR Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    There was one 1999 355B in Vancouver and it is now in the states. Front challenge grill and fiorano was not available at the time. Try Ferrari of Quebec or if you are really desperate you could talk to Toronto.
    Jessel is history by the way.

4. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    they don't have a website up yet!......the only 355 they have is a 99 yellow spider

5. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    BJ is history on ferrari. their new complex for bmw's is quite large.

as for FMofV, their site is not up and they have a listing on buy and sell
    http://www.buysell.com/inventory.asp?linkid=0001200753A
    not a complete listing but you can always call or stop by to check out their stock. they are using the BJ ferrari showroom on an interim basis, so the point of posting the picture is pointless if you have been there before.

6. fly on the wall

May 14, 2004
    This link is hilarious! A pathetic attempt by a American "Walmart" owner, http://www.rossdev.net/ , to try and do business in another country. "Brake Calipers Red Color", " Brake Calipers Silver Color" learn how to spell colour.

"Handly Fire Extinguisher" right out of the incorrectly translated order guide!

"2004 FERRARI 360 Modena, 100 kms" Their first four cars have exactly 100 kms!, Amazing. For more laughs, click here:

http://www.buysell.com/advertisers/ferrari_maserati_van2/

1992 FERRARI 348 TS, 44500 kms , Targa & Bikini Top? I wanna get me one U them bikinis fer my Ford pick up. Please!

Stick to selling non stick Tfal and 2X4's.

7. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Fly -
    Not to excuse a pretty amateurish web presence; but Ross does not actually own or operate any Walmart stores - they simply build and lease humoungous buildings to them (and any other 'big box' store) for$$$$.

'Course that begs the question of how they were able to get a franchise in the first place.......$$$$$$? Maybe they have another somewhere else?

The person managing the Vancouver F-store is pretty savvy - I think they'll represent Ferrari/Maserati quite well when they get things sorted out.

Give 'em the benfit of the doubt for a while.......

(edit: i guess this thread is well and truly hijacked now;-)

james

8. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    I dropped in last week - lots of inventory, and the "new" sales guy, Kirk, representeded the dealership well. I'd talk to him again (not an owner yet). A huge improvement so far from spring.

There's also private dealers available who'll find just the right car for you if you're fixed on the specific combo - PM for info and Kirk's contact info.

(Kirk called and left a vmail that all wife's must hate "I have a car I think you'll be interested in").

Don't remember seeing 355's but it was closing time and all the cars were heading into the garage for the night.

9. doug328

doug328 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    The Space Coast, FL
    Full Name:
    Doug B
    do you need bikini wax with that bikini top??

10. Gunner

Gunner Rookie

Sep 8, 2004
    Hi.

As this is a late reply, you probably know most of what I am about to tell you. Brian Jessel sold his dealership last year back to Ferrari North America. However, the new dealership in town to the best of my knowledge is still new. Lots to work on. However, stay in touch, rumour has it that there may be an event in October to introduce the new 612. You might want to look into it and also its a chance to meet the key people and help you find your dream car.

11. Gunner

Gunner Rookie

Sep 8, 2004
    Check my msg under Gunner.

12. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Looking forward to it...