Bought floor mats from Keith Collins today! | FerrariChat

Bought floor mats from Keith Collins today!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Thatsmytoy, Aug 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Thatsmytoy

Thatsmytoy Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    While attending the races at Laguna Seca today, Keith Collins had a booth there!! WOW! Bought a set of floor mats for my 550. I have tan leather interior with navy blue dash and steering wheel...and he had a navy blue set
    with tan horse...awesome! He does anything you want.
    Call him 323-276-5032 or web site www.artexture.com
    I have been looking for mats since April...and I see a lot of owners have also..so should help everybody.

2. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    I purchased a pair from him about 3 years ago and they are simply the best! Also had an opportunity to meet him at Cavallino in Palm Beach last January. Interesting character to say the least....

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Bill,

I am confused....I thought Keith C. stopped producing F-cars floormats at the "urging" of the FNA folks. I was looking for a pair for my 360 awhile ago back and stop searching.

4. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    He told me,since he made minor changes to the pr horse on the mats he continues to produce the mats. When I asked whether this was sanctioned by ferrari spa he punted on third down.

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Interesting, but link doesn't work. :(

6. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    post pics of the mats?

7. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    I actually bought a set of carpets for my 360 from Keith Collins at Laguna Seca on saturday. Drk blue with shields. Beautiful. I'll post pics later. He even signed the backs of each carpet!

8. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Norm, only you would ask... :D

--Dan

9. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    I heard the same thing here on F-Chat....but at Cavallino his booth was right next to Shelton and FNA people in attendance...

10. Thatsmytoy

Thatsmytoy Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    He had to make changes in his "prancing horse" so it didnt look like
    the Ferrari logo....and the advertised new horse is not very attractive IMHO.......however......he does do custom requests....so if you can figure out the math.....

11. Thatsmytoy

Thatsmytoy Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    He did have some old stock for sale at the races....some of us jumped on those...i'll post pics when mine arrive UPS...

12. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Of course, Danny boy! So, I use the mats facing down so his signature is facing up! :)

13. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I bought some from him at the Concourse. I'll post some pics when I get them - Probably in a month.