Who was the Carbon Fiber Guy at Concourso? | FerrariChat

Who was the Carbon Fiber Guy at Concourso?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ingenere, Aug 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I ordered some CF bits from one of the vendors at Concourso Italiano. He took a deposit and gave me a receipt. When I checked the receipt back at the hotel there was no name or phone number on it.

I think the co name was Mac Carbon or something like that. Does anyone know who this was and their contact info? Thanks......

Ciao

Dino

2. F355Bob

F355Bob Formula 3

It might be Maranello Auto Sales 650 520 4822 I bought a shift knob from them and they sell Ma Carbon which is made in Japan. They are out of California. Owners name is John. Give them a try.

3. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    I know John well, and will send him a link to this thread. He is a user on here as well. Good guy, don't worry.

Rich

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Ha! The old "blank receipt pad" trick......

Works every time....:)

5. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    Dino,

It was me. I appologize for the receipt. Things were so crazy on Friday. I had lost my voice by the end of the day. I have your number and I'll give you a call today.

John Borchelt
    Maranello Auto

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    John had some good stuff there.

I purchased a Carbon Fiber shift knob for the TR from him. Can't wait to install it. :)

7. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Thanks guys!! I found his price list folded up in a pocket just before I was about to put the pants in the wash!!!

Talk to you later....John

Dino