Great website that busts sex offenders - maybe in your area! | FerrariChat

Great website that busts sex offenders - maybe in your area!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SRT Mike, Aug 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    http://www.perverted-justice.com/

I was both happy and sad seeing this site. Happy that someone is out there doing it, but sad that there were SO MANY people doing this kind of crap.

What it is, is a group of people who go on the Internet and put in their profile "12 year old girl" or something, and they wait for older men (or women - but its 99.9% men) to send them IM's and start talking about sex. These people play along like they are a kid, get the persons phone number and picture, then they have someone (who sounds young) call and continue the role play to ensure the # is correct, and confirm the intention of the sicko to have sex with the kid. Then, they post their information, including address and phone number and a transcript of the conversation, on the aforementioned website.

This has led to some busts by police. They have also done some "media days" where they get 5 or 10 guys that they "woo" online posing as kids, and send them to a house which is being occupied by a television crew who asks them why they came to meet a kid for sex. Predictably they run away and deny the whole thing.

I think its a great site - and exposure will only help them, so thats why I posted it. Keep your kids safe out there folks - a LOT of sickos around.

2. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    So how do you check where the perverts are in your area?

3. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Great move! Wish we had something like this over here. I´m afraid if someone tried it here, it would immediately be banned for some BS-PC-reasons ... We have 3 kids and it really sucks that we have to limit their freedom of movement just b/c the society is too weak to eliminate those perverts ...

4. millemiglia

millemiglia Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2003
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Peter B.
    They are discussing it in Europe, after that Belgium (?) pedofile moved to France and continued his evil deed.

/Peter

5. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
  6. Boxer 512

Boxer 512 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 5, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Seb King
    There is some really sick Ar$e Holes in this World !

I do not have a strong enough commend of the English Langauge to fully convey my feelings about such scum !

Seb

7. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Fortunately, we have a built in detector in our house. MY wife spent 13 years chasing these pervs while with the FBI as a forensic psychologist.

She almost has a sixth sense when it comes to this stuff and spots bad guys in the crowd all the time.

If you watch Law and Order, SVU, it's closer to the truth than you can imagine.

What these guys do is unbelievable, and they can't be cured. It's a perversion that never leaves them. Why we let them back out on the street is beyond my comprehension.

So, check the sites, find out what your neighbor has been up to, and be careful.

8. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    This is the saddest part. Whenever something really bad happens you have to learn that the delinquent already had a record with minor infractions ... Good to hear your wife fought those criminals.

9. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Your English is fine (Command, not Commend), but most of us probably know how you feel. California (where I live) is full of these sick bastards that get far too much protection from liberal lawyers and it just makes me want to throw up. There is a current case of a Mexican national that molested and killed a child. His lawyers will be using the 'He was abused as a child' defense. The defendant AND the lawyers should all be strung up by their nuts.

10. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
  11. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Defendant (if guilty) yes, lawyer, nope.

It is the job of the defense attorney to povide the best possible defense for his client.

No doubt this guy has a public defender, who gets paid by the state to take care of his case.

Lawyer has to use whatever is at his disposal to see that his client gets a proper defense.

And it's true that abused children are more often abusers as adults than the non-abused. That doesn't excuse it, but should perhaps mitigate it somewhat. Maybe take the death penalty off the table, in exchange for a guilty plea, or whatever. I'm sure it's admissable during the penalty phase of the trial.

12. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I have heard that in some countries where the law is not as soft as ours they actually chop off the penis.

13. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    My comment was geared towards the lawyers that enjoy taking on these types of cases. I have no problem in seeing that all people get a fair trial. I would bet that most public defenders don't go out of their way to extend any time other than is required by the law for these animals. I do not think that a public defender will give the 'best possible defense'.

14. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  15. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  16. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    I emailed the site owner and got a great response - nice guy who believes in what he's doing, as do I. The thing that bugs me is that these folks are out there doing this and "busting" 2 or 3 guys PER DAY if they want to. All it takes is a little creativity and some time online. Meanwhile there are how many cops sitting behind bushes or behind overpasses waiting for you or I to come along going 5mph over the limit to give us a ticket.

I would MUCH MUCH rather have that idle time used up catching wanna-be sex offenders rather than writing lame tickets for 5mph over, wouldn't you? Some of the folks on that site are borderline - but if you check the profiles, some of them are REALLY sick. Like the 72 year old guy who came to the house to have sex with the 14 year old boy. Or the 50-year old guy who does HVAC work who wanted the 13 year old boy to pretend to be sleeping and he would come in and pretend to rape him. Who wants that kind of sick **ck coming into your house to fix your HVAC when your kids might come home from school? Scary stuff!