Ferrari & F1 | FerrariChat

Ferrari & F1

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Aug 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Are Ferrari really that good or are the rest really that bad??

It appears that none of the pack can catch Ferrari now, Constructers Title is bagged.....who looks favorite to come close to Ferrari and take them on??

Daz i dont think Mclaren have a chance m8 :)....When Button jions Williams, they could have the perfect package.

:)

2. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Ferrari have got a great balance between their drivers , mechanics and techincal personnel. The other teams have not got the organmsition sorted as a team like Ferrari.

Ferrari do have the best driver, most reliable car and all their team are working together to win...

3. Steve_nero

Steve_nero Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I think Ferrari really are that good at the moment. It's amazing how different this situation is from the 80's. I seem to remember it was like supporting Minardi! I really hope they can continue to be on top, mabe not so dominant but certainly stay at or near the top.

4. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Ferrari's dominance is not nearly as dull as that of MS. Sure he (and Todt and Brawn) dragged them up by the bootstraps to be the best, but with his 4th championship under his belt, and no sign of it stopping there, you've gotta ask what's in it for MS? Surely he would relish the chance of building something out of, say, Minardi..... well, maybe not!

5. daz355

daz355 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004
    MclarenVille
    Full Name:
    Darren P
    There is a life cycle for all F1 teams.Mclaren had their's now it is Ferrari's turn.Next year will prove interesting as Williams and Mclaren will have strong drivers.You cannot fault Ferrari on a job well done and the other teams need to do better.
    Daz

6. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Ferrari arn't sitting down and enjoying win after win it's a 24hour a day job,
    the jigsaw all fits together very well indeed and of course ross brawn a brit with a cranfield educated brain,F1 is top egg engineering and its by no means boring when ferrari keep winning,the other teams need somthing to catch and MS is the hare for the rest to chase,

Dale.

7. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Ferrrari have biult a stable platform and the core team remains constant. All the others, who are feeeling the pressure continue to move the pieces around to find their balance. When you recruit a chief designed it is a 1.5 yr lag before he brings out his aomplete package and the team is moulded around him. Certainly if the rumours of Adrian Newey moving happen, this would take both those teams out of the running. I think Jenson made a mistake to move. The only other outfit with a good team working was BAR, and they were one of the only ones that had this constant platform since Richards sacked 50% of them and started again 2 yr s ago.

As for Schumi... whould anyone leave if the next years championship looked like it was served on a platter. I wouldn't :8