Great News for 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners - Scuderia Shields are finally HERE!! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Great News for 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners - Scuderia Shields are finally HERE!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Nero308, May 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    i cant wait to get those on my 308...let me know when you get em in.

2. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    I sincerely apologize to those who have been patiently waiting for the cloned shields for their 3X8 and F355. I have just spoken to the manufacturer and received a commitment of a delivery schedule of 1st week of Sep, which is 3 weeks from today. I hope you will be patient enough to wiat for another 3 weeks to get your beautiful cloned shields.

3. jjustin

jjustin Karting

Jan 20, 2004
    East Anglia - UK
    Full Name:
    Justin.b
    Please keep me updated on this as per our brief PM chat - I'm most definitely interested in a set for my 355.

Thanks!

4. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    JJustin,

I sent you the PM. Agai, thank you for your interest on the cloned shields for the F355. I should be getting the shipment of the shields for 3X8 and F355 by end of August. I have received many positive feedback and inquiries to puchase from a lot of F-Chat members and others. You will be happy with the quality and and the exactness of the shields to the OEM`s. You will not be disappointed for sure. It is worth waiting for another couple of weeks.

5. Ritz

Ritz Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    Orange County, CA.
    Full Name:
    Geoffrey
    Please sign me up for a pair of your Shields!

6. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    #106 Nero308, Sep 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dear Patient 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners!!

FINALLY, the cloned Scuderia Shields (1/2 Thickness version) are HERE!!! In spite of great interest and anxiousness by many 3XX owners, due to my order screw-up, the shipment of the long awaited shields for 3XX models was delayed by weeks. Please access to my SFerrari website http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5103105-Home.aspx for immediate ordering. The retail price for a pair is $350.00. But. for a limited time only, I am offering a pair with $100.00 discount, which will make the offering the price of $250.00 a pair for a limited quantity of just 50 pairs. This offer will be effective through 9/30/04. Please enter the coupon code "90920049302004" to get the discount.

Looking forward to receiving your order very soon!

Nero308
    (SFerrari)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Gads theres a lot of stuff for sale lately

8. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Nero308: This thread has now been merged with two similar threads that you've also started. As you're probably aware, items like the ones you're selling are also offered by our sponsors. Please apply to become a sponsor as well or use www.ferrariads.com to list your wares. Please do not start any more threads like this.

9. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    Understood. I did not mean to cause any harms here. It is just that the delay of the shield availability caused inconveniences to a lot of people who are interested in purchasing these shields and thought I should let these people and others who may be interested know its status. Since it has been notified. I have no intent of re-creating the similar threads.

10. Ferrari 328 Euro

Ferrari 328 Euro Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I'll be very interested in reading the comments from those longtime F-Chat users who have purchased Nero's shields.

11. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Out of the models you listed, shields only came on the 355 as I recall. Or are these to be used as an aftermarket add-ons kinda like those wings and skirts on Hondas I see in the high school parking lots around town?

12. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    He cannot answer, 'cuz he's BANNED!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think these shields are gay.......Manly men run NART Logos!!! LOL!

In my hood, you'd be asking for paint damage where the homies pry 'em off to make a nice necklace.

BLING!!!!!

13. zakeen

zakeen Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Czech Republic
    I hate websites with no email or contact information.

But he is open between monday and friday, if you ever want to drop in the states from the EU!!!

Can you please put a email or a phone number on your site.

better email, for international buyers!

looks nice.

Oh one question, you said something about a hair dryer to get them off. So let say my car is parked somewhere and someone comes along to steal it without a hair dryer, is that going to **** up the paint?

14. wachuko

wachuko Rookie

Dec 24, 2003
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Jaime O. Diaz
    Any feedback from people that have purchased these shields? Since this guy was banned...

15. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You would need a notice SIGN made up, as well:

THIEVES AND VANDALS: Before attempting to pry off this gay shield, PLEASE warm it up with a hair dryer, to avoid paint damage. Also, there is a spare key hidden in the wheel well, so don't pry the door open or smash out a window to take the radio.......Sincerely, Rich Ferrari Owner and you're not!!

There, THAT should do it...white letters engraved on red phenolic.......good to go...

16. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    A pair of 360 shields are being mailed to me now... I'll provide some feedback in a few days as soon as they get here.

17. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    I AGREE...no email - no phone....no order.

18. zakeen

zakeen Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Czech Republic

well said, Or you could just have a hair dryer attacked to a chain to the side mirror.

19. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    and they are spectacular, flawless, shiny, smooth and i had to wear both of them to work today in my shirt pockets. when my 308 gets painted this winter, i cannot wait to put them on the fenders, until then, i will fondle and stare at them endlessly................thank you nero308, and my little 308 thanks you..........

20. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    What did he get banned for?????

21. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    He was"spamming" the whole board with these ads, and when Wayne asked him to knock it off and merged the threads into one....he didn't! LOL!

22. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    My set got here today... and they're EXQUISITE. I couldn't be more pleased. They are the quality of factory shields, just half the thickness so better suited for aftermarket application (without recessing your fenders).

One would also make a GREAT desk display!

23. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    I've got one his shields temporarily on display in my office... I found a great little stand (easel) to sit it up on. The shield gets LOTS of compliments! The stands are available for just $1 each at http://www.finehomedisplays.com/plate_stands.asp (look for #35-894).

24. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    I have been re-instated as a member from the temporary ban. It is nice to be back... Apologize for the troubles I caused! You can expect no more troubles from me.

25. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Received mine the other day and they do indeed look EXCELLENT! i prefer the thinner profile too... and saving a few hundred dollars in the process is a good thing. More money for tweak parts for the car :)