Dyno Time Available Sat August 28 in Phoenixville | FerrariChat

Dyno Time Available Sat August 28 in Phoenixville

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by dm_n_stuff, Aug 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I know these guys have some issues with some of the PHilly folks, but, this seems like a pretty interesting event. Got this email this afternoon.

"Milla Racing Sports Car Extravaganza to be held at Phoenix Performance in Phoenixville, Pa.

All makes and models, new and old members, street cars or race cars, welcome Bring your classic, your race car, your trailer, your street car

When:
    Sat Aug 28 (rain or shine)

Where:
    Phoenix Performance
    481 Schuylkill Road (rt23)
    Phoenixville, PA 19460-5200

Time: 10-3

What to bring: Your sports car or truck, sunblock, and a smile

This location has a lot of open space to park the cars, an area to wash your car, a dyno, and much more. They are located about 30 mins west of center city Philadelphia, and just a few mins past Valley Forge National Park.

See the SCCA T1 champion Corvette ZO6's, the new SCCA T2 Cadillac CTS-V, Milla Racing's new T1 ZO6, BMW M3 track car, and Porsche 911 GT2.

-Talk to our staff about performance parts for your street or track car.

-Hear about driver's education events, driving on the track, and other special events.

-Pre-Order your Milla Racing apparel and pick up free stickers for your car

-Learn about our new track club.

Put your car on the dyno machine to measure wheel horsepower, or how much power your car is really putting to the ground

Dyno for front or rear drive cars (2 wheel drive)

-3 pulls on the dyno -$75"

I'll probably attend. M3 won't be broken in, so it may be time to see what the Dino makes at the rear wheels.

Dave

2. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I dunno, i have a feeling it will be full of Corvette guys who think their Vette is better than anyone elses. However, dynos are very cool to watch, and listen :). This is gonna have to be a gametime descion for me.

3. GarnetRedCoupe

GarnetRedCoupe Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Other than AWE, is there a AWD dyno in the md/pa area?

4. ctkellett

ctkellett Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Havertown PA
    Full Name:
    Chris K.
    The guys @ AWE are good friends of mine, anybody interested in a dyno day there?

All the best,

Chris

5. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    Maybe. I'm making a few little tweeks and would like to see if they helped. It seems like they can't do a lot of dynoing though. 10-3 is 5 hours and at least 20 minutes per car is 15 cars. Maybe most people are just there for the show???

6. GarnetRedCoupe

GarnetRedCoupe Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I am, check your pms

7. millaracing

millaracing Guest

How are you? I'm new here and want to say hi

I'm the guy running the sports car meet and dyno on aug 28th at phoenix performance

the main idea of the day is to get people to come out with all types of sports cars from honda to ferrari and if they want, they can dyno

I would love to see you guys come out there so that I can introduce myself to you and just make more car enthusiast friends in the area

make your decisions about us after coming on the 28th

we'd love to see all sports cars and trucks come out so tell your friends.

if you have questions you can email me at [email protected]

many thanks and I hope to meet a lot of new friends soon