Ansa exhaust down in Macon | FerrariChat

Ansa exhaust down in Macon

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by beezerhound69, Aug 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beezerhound69

beezerhound69 Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Suwanee
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Had a cool conversation with Paul down at Ansa Sport in Macon, said he put a sport exhaust on someone's 360 up in the Atl area. Even forwarded some cool video of them winding it up somewhere down there. Anyone had any experience with Ansa? Sounded awesome....

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I run ANSA....really like the product......

They have excellent support and usually stock what you need, they were OEM on Ferraris for many years....

Only the old guys remember.....

I'm putting two new systems on my 308s for the trip to New Orleans....for that 'fresh' feeling......

3. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    If you own a Ferrari, you most likely have had an Ansa exhaust as they have been th eOEM supplier from th ebeginning of the marque I believe. I have an Ansa Sports exhaust system on my BB512i and it sounds great.

4. beezerhound69

beezerhound69 Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Suwanee
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Good to know... this is what he sent me as a sample on the 360...said the 355 is very similar
    forget, jpg is too big....

5. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    Ansa here too

6. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Paul took care of me earlier this year, when I was looking for some original ANSAs for my Pantera. He "found" a set of GTS exhaust that happened to be shipped over with a set of Ferrari parts.

I then had J3 Racing Tig up some some mandrel bent SS pipe, and mount them up to the header setup that comes on the car. Needless to say the sound from the ANSAs are excellent.

Bob

7. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
    who lives in macon?

8. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Is it just me or would you be pissed as hell seeing a video of some dudes beating on your 360??

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Learned that lesson a long time ago! ....Best to not visit the body shop while they are working.........LOL!

10. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    paul got me my 308 ansa--sounds great--also paul came up this year to our Ferrari season opener party--he is a great friend to and of the ferrari community