cute girls and a free sandwich | FerrariChat

cute girls and a free sandwich

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ferrari sulla pellicola, Aug 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari sulla pellicola

ferrari sulla pellicola Formula Junior

Jun 21, 2004
    Los angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Now that we have your attention,we're looking for a handful of local so cal F-car owners for on-camera/in-car interviews and a few low speed driving shots.We welcome any year/model ferrari and people comfortable on camera.The plan is to meet this saturday and sunday afternoons meeting at the Queen Mary in Long Beach at 3 pm for interviews car coverage followed by very slow driving shots in a contained area.Despite having cameras all over Monterey we have very few clean shots of Ferrari cars on the streets without some mini-van alongside and to make up fpr the other monterey issue there will be a few model friends on-set to purty up the background during filming fo for the bachelors or those non single guys that live dangerous co-pilots may be available....while theres no monetary compensation for filming your Ferrari a professional grade set of photos and copy of the completed production will be provided...........feel free to email or pvt message with questions and type of Ferrai available.

2. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    you have email messaging turned off, and I can't do PM since I have it turned off....

email me offline [email protected]

My lowly mondial may be available Sunday

3. s_eric09

s_eric09 Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    George
    ok, but you missed on the most important thing.

what about that free sandwich?

lol

4. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    No free sandwich and you Cry like a baby...

5. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Probably only the 8th one is FREE anyway :(

6. s_eric09

s_eric09 Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name: