Texas Driver Apology to Mr. Risi | FerrariChat

Texas Driver Apology to Mr. Risi

Discussion in 'Texas' started by writerguy, Aug 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #1 writerguy, Aug 19, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have tried to contact Mr. Risi at FOH and I understand that there are some out there who update him on the goings on on Ferrari Chat.

Our cover article in the upcoming Texas Driver has a story on the Prototype F 40 that you had some involvement in. I mentioned you by name and somehow in the process of computer spell checks and editing the name was changed from Risi to Ricci. also your first name is misspelled as well.

I had been very careful to get it right but someplace in the passage from my system to the end product the mistake was made. I only discovered the mistake while sitting in the airport in LA on my way to Pebble Beach and it was too late as the printers had already run the pages.

There is no excuse and it is my responsibility to make sure this didn't happen and for my missing this I apologize.

I also managed to superimpose the year Enzo died which somehow went from 89-98 in the end copy.

As I said there is no excuse for these errors and I will make sure they never happen again.

Yours respectfully

Jim Muise
    Editor
    Texas Driver Magazine
    Image Unavailable, Please Login