Dream will come true..soon I hope | FerrariChat

Dream will come true..soon I hope

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ClubSpec330i, Aug 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClubSpec330i

ClubSpec330i Rookie

Jan 4, 2004
    Ferrari seem so far fetch before I found this messageboard. Having read many stories and advices from people here, I knew getting one is possible..just a matter of time and careful planning.

My boss (soon to be partner) was asking me about F360 CS wallpaper on my desktop yesterday. He asked why Ferrari not Lambo? I replied "if I ever get one, I want to drive it not park it in the garage." He said "you will soon." WOW! Most people will put you down for dreaming of Ferrari but this guy exactly encourage me to dream.

Come to think of it. My boss started his engineering practice 8 years ago when he got laid off from a nationwide civil engineering firm. I've managed his business for the passed 3 years, I am the 2nd employee. Looking at the company finance from the passed 2 years, he should have quite a bit tucked away for raining day. He could have gotten a new F360 every year as a company car if he wants but he still drive his '91 560SEL daily.

He called me in this morning. If everything goes as planned, he wants to step down in 4 years, before his 54th birthday. He is offering me a part in the company. The plan is for me to buy company share every year until I hit 40-45% in 4 years from now. If I do my finance correctly, I can get my own Ferrari in 5-6 years from now, used F360 CS with stripe I hope. It should be good. By the time I take delivery, my boy should be able to sit in the passenger seat enjoying the first day of Ferrari ownership.

As for now, my Bavarian horse and S2000 will do.

Wish me luck and happy motoring :)

2. speedingpenguin

speedingpenguin Karting

Apr 6, 2004
    Sounds awsome!
    Hopefully when your getting your first Ferrari, I'll be starting a business or something so that I can start buying some exotics :-D
    (BTW i'm 16 now, lol)