Your opinion would be appreciated! | FerrariChat

Your opinion would be appreciated!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Dopplemax, Aug 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Hello all, haven't talked to many of you for a while. As part of a revamping, we have a new website, www.pegenv.com . I would appreciate any input you all may have as to me it seems concise and logical, but it might not to someone unfamiliar with our business.

Please let me know.

Matthew

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
  3. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

I like your website. It has a lot of information on the front end that makes it easy to get where you need to go without weeding through a lot. I'm concerned that ours is just the opposite to some degree.

4. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Very well done...classy and professional. Call me crazy but when I go to business websites, I like to read about the President/CEO, and upper management as well as the history of the company, mission statement, etc. And I can get that from your website.

5. BrianTheYank

BrianTheYank Karting

May 24, 2004
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian
    get rid of the big grey gap on the right of the page, makes it looks sloppy.

Pretty good none the less.

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Very nice.

But, no way to get back to the home page without hitting the back button on the browser. The company logo at the top of the page could be made into a link to the home page.

Oh, and I think the gray is fine. Balances the page nicely.

7. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    In addition to the contact us you list on each page I would also add a home link. Not sure I would list rates in the GSA section. Other than that, And the Logo size it looks great!

8. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Thanks everyone for your input. These things seem to end up developing in a vacuum!

9. pjgratz

pjgratz Karting

May 17, 2004
    I would have your pdf's load in a separate window.
    It seemed to load a little slow, who is hosting it?
    This is just a general critique, but you change your menu layout from the homepage to the main template. That is ok, except you use the same black w/white text elongated ovals along the left hand side and as an end user you make the association that they too are clickable.

I understand the ideas behind the graphical design, I just dont have the eye or the tools to do it. So we farm out the design and I write the backend stuff. www.advancestuff.com